Twinks still a HUGE problem

Who’s this in response to? My phone isn’t showing anyone quoted.

Yo they deleted a lot of my replies :joy:

I never abused any exploit

1 Like

They were talking to Cleavage, who does use it I believe (not sure). If they reply and theres no indication as to who they replied to, it means they replied to the last post I believe.

Ah never tried using it or plan to not worth the risk of getting banned

2 Likes

Same, especially since I got hit by the exp potion banwave that went out. I’m not risking my Classic experience just to twink.

Yes I was, sorry for the confusion.

And Cleavagepwr is definitely abusing the exploit. Without a doubt.

1 Like

get on your 59 and let me farm your soul?
What a JOKE.

I really don’t see an issue with twinks

1 Like

It is fun to watch them find issues.

What’s next mythic players shouldn’t be able to get into pugs at 120 or rbg players shouldn’t be allowed to que in none rbgs

Russian Premades of 420s.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they begged blizzard to make match making bgs

Yep. The masses count.

They begged Sekiro for an easy mode. Bobby went nuts I bet. :wink:

Exploiting twinks are the ones begging for easy mode lol.

Blizzard removed easy mode with separate queues. Now many twinks want it back so badly, they will abuse an exploit rather than play each other. And the problem seems to get worse and worse.

Easy mode…

EDIT: added many

2 Likes

You really shouldn’t paint them all with the same brush. The actions of some do not define the entire group.

I edited it. Unfortunately, all I see are the exploiters as I don’t play XP off.

I understand that would be all you’d see as non-exploiters are not in XP-ON BGs. But when the exploit is referenced in just about any thread, the complaints make it sound like all of them are doing it. We have some who post here often who have made it crystal clear that they do not support the exploit and hope those who use it are infracted in some form or another.

3 Likes

I commend all of those twinks who choose not to exploit. Hats off to all of them.

I hope the exploit is fixed to increase the number of players that play XP off (without exploiting) so it is easier for the legit twinks to get games too.

2 Likes

What do people not understand on these forums. Legit twinks dont get any queues. You can wait an entire day and not get a queue. Even when twinks were at their highest numbers they didnt get queue pops either, nor did xpon levelers. Hence, why blizzard eradicated the match making in lower level brackets. Which is why you see 5 healers on one side and no healers on the other. It used to be even before this terrible patch 8.1.5, that all the “exploiters” can stop queueing with xpon whiners and only queue against other twinks and they still wouldnt get queues. Twinks are within the same level range as you and not a max level. I now have leveled multiple toons; through quests, dungeons and especially BGs and have not encountered any twink issues. Maybe because I know how to play my classes and don’t go to forums to whine about something that YOU alone can fix. Its called stop queueing BGs or get better. If you truly believe that twinks only need to face twinks you are truly the cause of why WoW has gone down the drains. Twinks were made to crush and obliterate anyone that isnt a twink, not created to solely face only twinks. That is not their purpose, but you believe that because you are an entitled casual that panders to Blizz to “fix” anything that doesn’t suit your agenda.