Twinks still a HUGE problem

Where did I say anything about your skill?

1 Like

She was probably making reference to Eilaneā€™s comment way up there.

Should probably L2quote then :joy:

1 Like

Damn, Juga is firing off sassy bolts today.

1 Like

Like what? Pointing out someoneā€™s quoting error? Seething. :joy:

Yes, eggzaxery.

1 Like

Why does this sound so familiar?

Captain Jack Sparrow

YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH! lol

Pretty big error since I said nothing about skill or number of games. Just laughed it was even brought up in a BG forum. Oh, and 8 years ago, I did say that.

Okay? Then take that up with her, dude. The ā€œ8 years agoā€ thing makes no sense to me either, but alright.

It would be more tough now to get 2200 than years ago. I mean, grats but still has zero to do with BGs.

It has everything to do with my level of skill, which was at the time the object of question.

Wellā€¦if they are not having the same issues as you, what should we call it?
Hi Zhi. :kissing:

1 Like

Why do you even care?

2 Likes

Not being the twink. Was that supposed to be a point?

I like when people link prepatch achieves. Some guy just did that in a WG.

(right before he got vote kicked)

2 Likes

Also, just realized thatā€™s when we had battlegroups. Very different now with everyone mixed. Regardless, you know they have nothing when they link arena achieves

1 Like

Esepecially not prepatch ones where my friend who barely PVPā€™s got like 2700 or something as a disc priest. (Love her to death, but itā€™s just an example)

1 Like

Keep pluckinā€™ that chicken. Eventually youā€™ll believe twinking is genuinely ā€œskill-basedā€ and Arena isnā€™t.

And since apparently Iā€™m a baddie at BGs when no twinks are involved: https://i.gyazo.com/ffb684ed014bef9ea1afa1edab155de1.png

INB4: ā€œCLASS!ā€

1 Like