Twinks still a HUGE problem

Good, just checking. With how much they’ve liked each other’s/their own comments, surely they must believe by now they’ve made a point. Besides, seeing all their rated progress, I really must be bad. They seem like the authorities on what being bad really is, after all.

3 Likes

Trust me, I didn’t

Catching Up with the Kardashians pulled in some good numbers, right?

Never watched it, don’t care.

Anywho, real answer - Arena is/was probably the only aspect of the game that was very stream friendly. Other game modes are “too big” to really see everything.

Yes, but that show can be equally bad with all the others. It also has the right to pretend it’s good, though. A bit like twi–… ohhh, I see what you’re getting at.

2 Likes

Not even sure what they are arguing about at this point…

How dare you.

Judges you for getting 300 wins achieve before rating achieve.

Also has 300 win achieve but doesn’t even have close to that rating achieve.

Lmfao…

1 Like

I didn’t say a word about how many they did…

The extra rich part is that it’s account-wide progress and I played a Frost Mage, Sub Rogue, Resto Shaman, etc. at the time.

But I’m reaching. :grimacing:

1 Like

Well when your only line of defense is bringing up arena ratings in a BG forum, you kind of are.

4 Likes

I had my skill questioned. By twinks, no less. People claiming that it takes “skill” to overcome twinks when they know it’s gear disparity. And that’s exactly why the queues were separated in the first place, and why they were again. The disparity was acknowledged, then fixed.

That’s why it was relevant. In the hopes of showing stupid how stupid it sounds when it says I’m “unskilled” for not being able to stand toe-to-toe on a levelling alt against a twink – when that should be obvious enough – by showing that I actually do competitive play that matters and have for all intents and purposes done it far better than those questioning my ability.

4 Likes

Was that really necessary?

1 Like

Was it necessary for them to do that to me, even if they were defeating themselves by doing it?

1 Like

I don’t have skill yet had np facing twinks. But I’m not coming from a 1v1 perspective. More likely was just on many teams who played well… as a team (the major part of why BGs go well at any level)

it is pretty funny. I also see people use it as a excuse in bgs they also tend to be the people that do the worst

3 Likes

Eh doesn’t bother me.

I’d ask the same question back.

Ad hominem is just something you do when you have nothing but you want to “stick it to the man.” It’s never a valid retort.

1 Like

Well of course. WoW is so easy now and everyone is the “hero” - they build people up so that they feel really awesome, so when crap goes south it can’t be them can it? Not when they’re ROFLSTOMPING WQ’S LIKE A BA

That’s true people do that all the time too if I had $1 for every person that used the >rating< card I would be rich XD

1 Like

The ad hominem was directed at me. Did you read above? They were stating I “lacked skill” to defeat a twink, and the manner in which I was questioned was blatantly hypocritical.