Twinks still a HUGE problem

After 15 years, toon capping my account several times, thousands of battlegrounds and hundreds of thousands of HKs I’ve come to the conclusion that most players think they’re better than they are and refuse to accept that they’re not as good as they think they are. Hence why we end up with people blaming X/Y/Z for them losing in whatever manner. I just chalk it up to human nature.

:woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

I agree. That’s why I did the same and hit 2.2k+ Arena rating against people of pretty much exactly the same gear level, relying on my own skill, and you’re defending people that roflstomp levellers having yet to break 2k.

:man_shrugging:

1 Like

Who cares about arena rating? I didn’t hit 2k (other than 5s but I was carried hard) yet didn’t have a problem facing twinks.

Who cares about ratings? I mean, before classic it was pretty much all people watched on Warcraft streams.

Ah, but twinks farming lowbies due to gross gear disparity? That’s the real stuff. :ok_hand:

1 Like

Again, so? This is the BG forums.

Oh boy, congrats on your 2.2k after…thousands of games? You got your 300 win achievement a year before you touched 2.2k. Not sure what this has to do with you not being able to outplay twinks though.

:woman_shrugging:

Edit: Lemme see if I can find one of the toons I’ve actually done arenas on.

Arena achievements are account-wide.

Honestly, it’s pretty good you have twinks, though. If your supposed comebacks can’t do damage, might as well do it against defenceless questers. We all need that boost in life sometimes, y’know?

1 Like

Ooo, I found one!

Edit: I guess we don’t have statistics on armory anymore :frowning:

What a shame.

1 Like

Eh, don’t need arena ratings to do well in BGs as a non twink anyway.

He got me beat out, I only hit 1942 in my 68 games played.

Damn him and his 2.2k after 300+ wins. :frowning: Maybe one day I’ll be that good.

8 years ago too :joy:

Off to go start the grill and pull out the miter saw. Daughter is building a catapult for a project and the wife wants steak and taters nom nom.

I’m being circle jerk bashed (in vain) by twinks.

My work here is done. :blush:

2 Likes

You brought up arena rating in a BG forum. That’s like reaching so far

3 Likes

In a BG forum thread about low level BGs no less. :rofl:

Dude’s reaching so hard he probably dislocated his shoulder.

5 Likes

Stop. You guys are gonna make me cry. :slightly_frowning_face: What am I if the peeps that fight lowbies with a gear disparity and not even having all their abilities think low of me?

1 Like

Are you being modest? How do we know YOU didn’t carry THEM?

Are you implying you don’t trust the good word of these fine folk?

2 Likes

Not at all, sir.

2 Likes