Twinks & PvP Queues PLS FIX TY

The issue is that twinks really are spread out along the entire range of levels. What bracket are you trying? 119 may be the best hope of not having as long a queue time. Or maybe 19 or 29.

All brackets have long queues. This is the same issue that we had years ago with twinks, the same issue that made Blizzard put twinks back in with regular players. It’s okay for everyone on the forum to hate one niche of players but the moment someone starts running down LFR or casual content they all start screaming and reporting.

LFR and casual content don’t ruin the experience of other players. Twinks one shotting people does.

7 Likes

Many players would disagree with this statement.

1 Like

Well, Im not a fan of the change either, but the only reason they lumped everyone back together was the PvP stat template in Legion.

Im sure all queues are on the long side, but specific brackets might be easier.

Not true. They lumped everyone together again in WoD.

1 Like

How so? By not doing normal raids and stuff like that? You can’t force people to do content they don’t want to do. Those casuals would continue to be casuals with the existance of lfr or not.

Orly? Guess I was mistaken then. I havent “twinked” for many many years. I use the term loosely because I never got the best gear, but I did turn off XP back when I wasnt into end game.

Yeah, not playing. Many people do believe they were put back in during Legion but it’s not true, it was WoD. I remember being crazy happy since we could actually queue when we wanted instead of having to beg people to queue up on certain times and days.

There are a lot of twinks, but not nearly enough to make random queues pop in a timely manner.

1 Like

people who want to twink in PvP in regular brackets are trash people.

5 Likes

Some people think the same about people who log in for world quest gear. To each their own.

Nah gearless people are

3 Likes

Yeah probably the twinks

Yeah, thank god twinks aren’t a thing anymore. Nobody can bully you anymore.

well on that we can agree. They were a cancer

So are people who show up with absolutely no gear in leveling battlegrounds expecting a carry, it’s whatever though.

2 Likes

Maybe they should just remove the brackets for PvP then. Since blizzard loves scaling so much, this should be a no-brainer. Everyone gets shorter queues and Twinks don’t get alienated from the entire game.

Yeah agreed. People who show up expecting no challenge like twinks and those with “absolutely no gear” are an issue

Though tbh i dont see many naked players around in low level BGs

Xp on queues are also extremely long. My 66 monk waited an hour for a bg. I just think the player base has shrunk drastically.

1 Like

I think twinks would probably be unhappy with that since the gear they are trying to use before level 110 would probably be obsolete. If the gear scaled up (opposite of what they did with stat templates) to whatever level the player is… then maybe? I dunno.