Twinks - Blue Post?

There is nothing twinks can do at this point. The devs have complete control.

The reason devs aren’t saying anything is that when they first announced the end to 110+ twinking with forced removal of xp off for those who had chosen that, the forums blew up and they had to backtrack.

Like so many unpopular changes in the game that they fully intend to implement no matter how many players they piss off or drive away, there is no reason why they would even tell us and make those people who were going to quit over it leave even sooner.

There is no xp off pvp now.

Except continue doing what we do best.
After all, we invented this thing of ours.

Which is, if there are no queues? You’re not a twink anymore if you have to use an xp on character to do pvp.

There are levels to this game.
Efficacy is obtained for those who want it.
Dead queues and Wargame only brackets are not well received by the masses
(of Twinks) without a game to play, indeed.

This exact situation has happened previously, it will result in the same exact way.

2 Likes

I have seen just as many landslide wins.

4 Likes

Twinks complaining. People complaining about twinks.

What’s going to end up happening is they’re gonna make something SO MUCH WORSE. Either get rid of powerful gear for lower levels and have it just be a standard gear set that everyone has to wear… or they’d get rid of pvp for all lower levels… or they’ll get rid of the queue system.

Some real %^&^ is gonna go down and nobody is going to happy and WoW is just going to be even more Disney than it is now.

There was a mage in a thread in gd earlier who said twinks were the only people emoteing and using flag of ownership it was funny while she was calling names etc

3 Likes

Re-engaging those who blah-blah-blah? That’s the twink community’s job to grow their queues, not blizzard’s.

[edit] It is also not blizzard’s job to provide special incentives to twink. lol
You want rewards? They provide them at max level.

Yea, I see emoting now with just levelers. Haven’t seen much flag of ownership though, but never did much before either.

Which should be used on CD.

Flags rare i have 1 but I usually only use it on rogues or people who use it on me XD I see a lot of emoteing levelers tho and people who love to spam bur and kek

Sounds good as long as yours does too

Whom did I grieve?! You have no idea who I am, nor the people I played with, and are just making grandiose assumptions about me based on some horrible experience you had with some bully at some point in the past…or you’re just making stuff up to play devil’s advocate. Either, it helps no one. And yes, it is Blizzard’s responsibility to support all modes of game play, either that or risk subs…especially when they were underhanded about the rollout of a major game change that angered a lot of people. It’s called customer service, and it’s an industry standard. You may not know this, as many are ignorant of business operations; if you didn’t, now you do. Cheers.

1 Like

flexes
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/azuremyst/mezmongalek/pvp
What’s the problem again? :stuck_out_tongue:

I have a theory that the separation occurred with this patch as a result of quest rewards now “titanforging.” Being able to quest almost infinitely with xp-off would’ve resulted in some pretty nasty twinks.

It wouldn’t surprise me at all to learn that bracket reintegration is in the long-term plan; it may just be a while as they refine a solution for this.

R u actually srs

2 Likes

This is exactly what I’m asking for…to simply be told the "plan. " I am happy to adapt to any scenario, as long as there is communication as to what will transpire, even if that adaptation is to unsub. People, myself included, tend not to mind negatives as long as they aren’t surprises.

1 Like

wrong i am just getting out of 10 to 19 and into 20s i found its just enchants money and items, stuff i saved up for over my long time, ill go out like this and yeah not it really has turned into crushing noobs and i didn’t want this. When i level out of 59 i go back to a level 10 and call it prestige level 1 and so on.