Twinks are Back

Yep, the twinks are back and ruining normal BG queues.

Blizzard, seriously… fix your s***. Keep the twinks in their own BG’s.

4 Likes

You know, twinks have the option to not turn off their XP and grief you. Which is not against ToS.

3 Likes

And then they wouldn’t be twinks, would they?

4 Likes

You’d be surprised what twinks will do to just bring up the HK ratio. Silly goose.

Are you now just complaining to complain or what do you call a twink?

2 Likes

Twinks are in their own bracket, OP. You’re just facing better players than you are.

16 Likes

They are not back in normal queues.

have you ever considered getting good?

12 Likes

I can say they didn’t come back

but currently a lot of twink are already rising normally

I have 10 characters uploading in bg currently

at which level did you see it

Twinks did make a comeback in leveling brackets. It’s just that now they’ve been exploiting mechanics to get insane gear without XP, pop into the leveling BGs and melt your face when they turn their XP back on.

It’s pretty bad now, but it isn’t as horrible as the level 19 twinks before BGs gave XP.

4 Likes

Players like him are the reason twinking got ruined in the first place. Any player that beats them they just cry “omfg twinks everywhere!” even if they’re just regular characters.

5 Likes

It took me a minute to remember what twink meant in this context and I was very concerned by the title.

7 Likes

Yeah? The 110 with 51k health?

Nope

Nope

Nope.

At least you guys are vocal enough to show you have no earthly idea what you’re talking about.

4 Likes

No joke there was threads in the BG forums for a while where someone called people who use GOBLIN gliders twinks I got a good laugh out of that 1

{just 1 example}

1 Like

Pwning noobs at the gay bar.

4 Likes

Be a 110 Orc Warrior
Complain about Twinking
Nothing to defend himself
Nothing to support himself

HMMM…

I’m pretty sure arcane, restro and shadow are still ridiculous in the 19 bracket.

Then again, veteran accounts that abuse engineering now are greifing levelers 'cause of the whole “starter” edition bit.

But what do I know? It isn’t like I haven’t played in numerous twink brackets before. Maybe that’s why I hinted at people turning on XP just to farm people in the GY which isn’t against ToS which you -avoided-.

Oh you silly goose.

Yup. I’ve been playing since vanilla and twinking since then as well off and on. The amount of times I’ve seen people say “omfg X character is a twink watch out” and they’re just regular players that beat them is laughable.

I actually saw someone in lvl 30-40 gear in the 79 bracket. I thought they were doing one of those iron man challenges or something, haha.

Lol, not twinking. I guess some people actually ARE confused at the meaning.

Also lol.

I have seen someone as far as into the 109 bracket where they were in white/grey gear

I have also seen plate people like rets/warriors wear cloth gear not just boas either

as well as agi mace

1 Like

Who are you talking about?

Indeed that’s pretty much what I just said and why I got a good laugh at out of it

This qualifies as a compliant. And yet you keep avoiding all of the information I keep giving you.

SOMEONE GET ME A :newspaper_roll: