Twinks a problem?

It’s fun hunting for gear. I see people in bgs with slots missing gear, gear 20 levels below the toon’s level. Anyone can twink their toons, so how is it a HUGE problem? Get your gear, enchant it. hunt for it. Learn the game. How it is a HUGE problem if anyone can do it? It’s not like you can’t help your team!!! Lol. Complainers, stop complaining and get your gear and enchants and what you need. Or go play another game where you don’t have to get gear, etc.

4 Likes

Not even I would take this bait.

3 Likes

It’s levelers that have problems with them, and it’s cause they want to get to max level and BGs is just way to do it.

that and nobody enjoys being steamrolled by the opposite faction.

this might have been savage pre queue separation

I agree but hey, blizzard spoke.

And the message was “We are not going to attempt to balance pvp at all, nor indicate this change in patch notes.”

4 Likes

Well, they kinda spoke. Like, when pressed on it, after the fact.

Only people with huge problems these days seem to be the twinks themselves. Either sit in an infini-queue or do something that’ll get them swept up in a future mass ban wave.

Sucks to suck, but it seems Blizz made their stance known that they don’t want them.

You seem hateful almost. If twinks sucked I don’t think this would be an issue at all, so it seems to pay off to suck…Blizzard caves and panders to you.

2 Likes

Nah, I’m not a hateful person but I do give whiners a pretty big stink eye most of the time.

I am just speaking the truth here as I see it. Blizz took their stance by removing them from normal queues then making what seems to be a thinly veiled threat against the queue hack users on Reddit.

It makes sense honestly. In typical blizzard fashion they use a bazooka as a tool to “fix” things.

2 Likes

Yikes /10char