Twink Crying solution

Ppl cry about being stomped in Bgs from twinks while they try and level. Well to start u shouldn’t be long in that bracket if you are leveling as u que for bg’s . SO its not like your stuck in a world of hurt. But what Blizz should do is drop every match boxes of gear that is very competitive for the level. So they can compete close to same level as the ppl that put in the time to get that gear from dungeons. So when some fool that enters a bg with a 4 low lvled gears it wont take long to get those pieces filled. Or have vendor that they can buy gear to their appropriate lvl too. Then the cry babies wont have to write in here EVER AGAIN!!!

What in the world did you smoke or are smoking? So twinks are not in the leveling bracket? Let me wake you up… If you’re are between 111 and 119 you are in character progression, leveling. Obviously tons of kids are hard defending EZ-Mode and it’s obvious why. It’s like vanilla wow shaman’s that have 100% windury proc up time and two shot people with their 2 handlers. Describe this as fun and competitive? Also, BoP mac gear for 119 will let you destroy the competition so not sure why you people keep on saying you are putting time and effort in acquiring gear in dungeons when you can get it in the Auction House???

6 Likes

Did you read his post? He never said twinks aren’t in the leveling bracket.

He’s suggesting a good fix to the twink “issue” would be to up the ilvl rewards you get from bgs. Let the gear you get in pvp boxes be much more similar to twink gear in terms of power. Not a bad idea, it would reduce the gap in power between levelers and twinks. I’d be perfectly fine with this, as would almost all twink I think.

Yeah… you just don’t know what you’re talking about here. BoP gear off the AH is not good twink gear in the 119 bracket, not even close. The absolute best gear a 119 can get is from the anniversary event world bosses, but those aren’t up anymore and won’t be again for a year. Short of that, timewalking warforged gear is the best gear for 119, so yes to get twinked you have to farm dungeons.

Did you really need to make this thread? It’s going to accomplish nothing and was composed poorly.

I’m not sure how blizzard could hand out gear is such a way to as to matter. Enchants are still important, especially weapon, and people would still have outdated pieces.

Developing a way for people to easily keep their ilvl near the max might not be so terrible, but you should have focused on that if it was your goal. I think at this point it would be fine to make such a a change as almost no one enjoys leveling. I could definately see opposition from those that don’t want to see gear progression devalued at any stage of the game as that’s usually a big part of an MMORPG.

2 Likes

You look like you’re responding to someone. Why not try one of the current threads?

Yes, more threads are in demand. The twinks are being treated unfairly.

I think they datamined that saltwater potions are going to be usable in 8.1.5 by all levels in bgs.

We could do all that… or twinks could go right back to their own bracket like they had been for years.

3 Likes

Dude… my new dualbox troll boomies bigdouchebag and lildouchebag gonna be lighting people up with that.

Berzerking+saltwater+double starsurge (from both douchebags).

4 Likes

All your douchebag twinks got the nerf bat in one go lol…

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/pvp-tuning-january-11-2019/69840

On a positive note our MW nemesis are nerfed.

Is this not the case right now? I’ve been using saltwaters on my 69s, 99s, and now my 110. Been doing it since last expansion.

I wasnt talking about 110 - 119 … all the brackets below that. Old expansions.

A lot of people queue up for leveling bgs seriously undergeared. I recall the player during a Legion bg who had cata gear and thought they shouldn’t have to care about their gear. Because it wasn’t fair for people doing bgs to have to care about their gear.

Perhaps they should be able to buy a full set of white gear that is at the same power as heirlooms.

Beware of the saltwater potions.

2 Likes

I use them on 39, 49’s

1. You’re probably gonna find twinks in every bracket. So levelling out of one is just jumping from one frying pan into another.

2. The gear from bg boxes IS competitive. A lot of twinks use the trinkets, and some other slots. It would certainly be nice for levellers if it dropped more often though; in my experience you only get 1 or 2 slots while levelling through a bracket.
    My guess is Blizz won’t fix this however. BGs already give more experience than most forms of levelling, and if they gave more gear too it’d become the defacto way to level up.

2 Likes

These guys act like people are forcing them to queue naked.

What I did read was this, and it absolutely made the post lose all respectability…

says the twink LOL

1 Like

Separate the EXP ON and EXP OFF crowd. Better fix than this suggestion. Every bracket but 120 has its twinks. Im stuck in a perpetual loop of twinks in bgs till I max my character. I’ve stopped queueing low level bgs because of this. Being a target dummy for twinks is the opposite of fun.

5 Likes