Twilight Cultist Robes?

Sorry if this is the wrong place for this, but was just wondering if anyone knows if the grey quality Twilight Cultist robes are still obtainable?

2 Likes

I was able to collect them for transmog, but i had them since tbc. Did you check wowhead?

People still have the twilight cultist items saved from when they still dropped. You’ll need to shop the AH. There is a lookalike to the cowl from the set, but not for the robes or shoulders.

If you are talking about the pieces that we got during the Cata prelaunch event, then I am sorry to say but they are no longer obtainable. I got them during the launch event and mogged them onto a toon of mine. If that is what you are talking about? They are grey level items and I do not know if they are soulbound or not. If they are not soulbound then I think most people got rid of them by now and they would be very difficult to find. Best bet now is BMAH but they usually never have any prelaunch stuff in there ever.

If that is what you were talking about? The 3 Twilight Cultist set.

Yea Ah is your best bet i do have some left over cult robes that i haven’t used what realm u in

Hey, if you still have few left over, could I possibly get one? :slight_smile: I’m on Zul’jin or Moon Guard