<Twelve Step Program> 1/8M 2 DAY/WK Recruiting HEALS/DPS!

Twelve Step Program rated 10/10 by IGN and winner of multiple guild of the year awards is currently recruiting for a core position in our mythic raiding team. We are currently 1/8M, 8/8H and looking to round out our roster with a few exceptional players. Most of our core is comprised of long time friends, and we are looking for more to join us. The guild was formed just before the launch of Mists of Pandaria, and we have full cleared every raid as a guild since then. We are sponsored by Captain Crunch.

Current Raid Schedule: Tuesday, Thursday 8PM-11PM ST (9PM-12AM EST) with an optional Wednesday used for normal/heroic clears. During the first few weeks of a raid, we may make Wednesdays a required raid night.

Currently recruiting (HIGH PRIORITY):

Healers (MW Monk/HPally/Priest would be tight, but open to all specs)

DPS (Windwalker/Mage/Warrior/DK preferred) (Inquire with an officer about openings for your class, always recruiting exceptional players)

All healing and DPS recruitment is open right now, so even if your class is not listed above you will likely still be considered. If you have an offspec that you are comfortable playing, that is a huge bonus. Speak to an officer in game!

Recruitment for any other roles is pretty much closed due to the strict 20 man requirement in mythic. We don’t recruit for benched positions. If your class is not listed here and you are interested in a casual/heroic only opening, feel free to message me.

Requirements:
-Some prior raiding experience
-Working headset/mic if you want to actually enjoy your time with us. Half the fun of raiding with us are the shenanigans that go on in discord.
-Ability to make raid times. Obviously things come up, everyone misses a raid once and a while, but we expect all of our raiders to show up every raid night.
-420 ilvl and 55+ Heart of Azeroth levels preferred

FAQ:

What can expect from joining you guys?
We raid with the intention of having fun. We don’t take ourselves seriously at all. We’ve all been friends for years and are hoping to create new friendships in BFA. We pride ourselves on our ability to progress fast while enjoying ourselves, something a lot of guilds these days sacrifice.

We provide all of our raiders with free flasks, pots, and guild repairs.

We are NOT a hardcore progression guild. While we plan to push content, we are going to do so at our own pace and make sure we have a blast doing it. We have a really laid back raiding environment, most of us have been friends for years and that’s something we value much more so than pushing for US rankings. However, we also expect people to play at a decently high level. The game is no fun carrying people. We also play many other games besides WoW such as Fortnite (lol), Apex, League, etc.

How long is a typical trial?
About two weeks. During your trial you are expected to come fully prepared with pots and knowledge of the upcoming fight mechanics.

Our goal with this guild is to have fun, while downing bosses at a respectable pace. We look forward to every raid night, and so should you! Hit us up in game on battle net (JonB#1490, Giingur#1564, Ahboo#1573, Aburnman#1533) or myself on discord (Jon#5323) for more info or check out our non-existent website that maybe one day ill create if i actually feel like it but i probably won’t so i guess this is where this ends thanks for reading join the guild thx.

Wow this looks great jon

Need more people

id love to join. can make all raid times.

Wow, great post Jon! Very cool!

Hey Blastbull! We’d love to have you. I won’t be home tonight, but if you’d like to add me on discord (Jon#5323) we can chat some more.

Why it posted this on that character I do not know.

Holy guacamole, its still me dude

Still need more

Yall need a windwalker?

3/9, need more people!

Still looking for dps

Come join us tonight

We are a pretty swell guild

New raid, come join us for it, we are the best guild. honestly.

Cleared the new raid last night. Come join us.

Progressing on conclave thursday, have immediate openings for a healer/dps. Join or die.

looking for mythic raiding 411 resto shaman 47 neck, 1/9m , aotc in BOD and COS, can make raid times. i did sent a Bnet request to JonB#1490

Hey! Saw you added me. Let’s chat next time you’re on!

Still recruiting, come kill conclave with us tonight