TW Firelands Spider Boss!

First, I’m going to make this short.  I want to ask a couple questions and point out some things. The tips and tricks can come later. Forget all the time it takes to finish this place. It’s PvE not PvP so our environment isn’t friendly and our abilities are being spent, but our process is taking too long.
For instance, what would we do to kill a real spider. I would point out that the whole fight is designed and can be seen in a realistic way. Say me for example. I was fighting spiders one morning, now how I was fighting them wasn’t exactly quickly, because they would hide.
The next morning when I was fighting them They hid under the grass, it’s not exactly webs on fire causing confusion, but it’s close. 
Then on the 3rd day I found a hole they were going through. They made a web on the ground and were nowhere to be seen. I was very suprised when I found this method. It’s as if it laid a trap and moved on because it didn’t work. Seeing how this is our case, we came out disappointed in our raid. How I’ll never know.
So on the fourth day I went to my usual killing spiders spot to see if they had moved. They had strung so many webs that when they were off doing something else, they were warned.
They hadn’t so on the 6th day I left them alone outside, and went inside to fight a spider. I couldn’t find one so to my surprise when he did show up it’s a head thing, bop. Right on the head.
On the seventh day I remembered how to kill the damn things.

On the first day, I would have burned the house down. With the spiders in it.