Tuskarr Dinghy Impossible to get if you have any type of hand disabilities

As the title states! The achievement needed for this requires you to use your hands as fast as possible. This is not possible if you have any type of disability with your hands. 2 suggestions for a fix to this:

1. Lower the amount needed
  2. Add in an option that you get a token for attempting it. After so many tokens you can trade it in for the dinghy…
4 Likes

Agreed, this is impossible to do with hand tremors even with adaptive controls. Hard to believe there is this high of barrier to a fishing item. Fishing is one of the few things I can do on a bad tremor day :frowning:

4 Likes

It needs a change for sure!

1 Like

I think they should add a ride along version of the achievement that gives a recolor for y’all with disabilities. Essentially let someone like me ride with you and together we can complete it!

You get a dinghy I get a recolor too! Everyone wins

Yes. I got this but it took a lot of tries because after the slow part at the top, it is a clicking, mouse moving frenzy as you go down the rapids and river sections.

I have a slight tremor in my left hand but anyone with worse is going to find it impossible to do as you have posted.

Why not add in the ability for someone who has completed it to take a passenger down and both get to contribute to the achievement.