Turn off Sulfuras Transfers

Sulfuras has a queue now. Don’t turn it into another sh*t show.

3 Likes

Alliance still needs more, Benediction should send us their best <3

The queue was less than 1 minute.

Lock all horde transfers, keep benediction open.

agreed can still use more ally

1 Like

Horde xfers have been locked for like a week.

It’s been ally only for a bit

Agreed. PLEASE, alliance is fine. They’re already ganking people anywhere horde go. I’d say it’s even if not more in favor of the alliance. And yes, now there’s a queue. Please Blizzard, turn off transfers and lock the realm before it gets worse.

free transfers yes but I think horde can paid transfer

Pretty sure they can’t.

They can until it’s locked, they just have to pay

1 Like

Seems like a weird oversight. They already locked it, then reopened to Alliance only for a reason.

They didn’t lock transfers, they locked free transfers Horde side. That’s why the server itself says “full” not locked, and why I can still see “Sulfuras” as an option under the paid transfer area for my horde toons.

It’s your fault there’s queues, you got the zombie event removed

This is exactly why people that are on the fence about transferring off mega servers need to do it now.
Once the first free servers get locked it’s highly unlikely the second set will have enough transfers to consider it a healthy destination.

1 Like

I wish people would stop being under the impression that anyone actually had the power to have Bliz turn off zombie event. Zombie event ended at this time in OG wotlk prepatch, and they literally don’t know how to recode the event. Just look at their blue post about how they messed Eranikus up which didn’t have one at all. Or how even though they planned on having the scourge invasion start on the 13th, it ended up starting when OG invasion started from “events that triggered it” - AKA the original coding they didn’t understand how to change.

edit: I was right. Wrath of the Lich King Classic Pre-Patch Event Issues

It ended at this time originally because people cried then too.

As a collective, complaining got it removed. Perhaps you’re operating under the assumption it ended early as an accident. If you truly believe that, good for you.

1 Like

We previously believed that the Scourge Invasion would start 168 hours after the Zombie Plague. That’s why we used the dates we used in our posts about these events . Nonetheless, a trigger for this next set of conditions fired off at 72 hours, which was earlier today for all realms in this region.

If you don’t believe they’re just following the original code, good for you.

Edit: I was right. Wrath of the Lich King Classic Pre-Patch Event Issues

55-45. on the 70s. Might be just fine.

This aged like milk.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.