Turn off m+ & raiding now plz until pvp works!

Hi this is what, the third time now since BFA that the pvp community is getting screwed over for an extended period of time??? First its we cant earn conquest because m+ didnt start so we had to have our season delayed. Then the “offseason” was broken and nobody cared to fix it which produced tons of players getting achievements they didnt deserve. Now the rated pvp season ends randomly and is somehow still down today and its supposed to be all good?

This is complete BS we all know damn well if this was the M+ season or magically mythic raiding didnt work it would be hotfixed within the hour. Get on the ball and correct the issue. Its bad enough we have the same stale meta for a year because you people cant be bothered to have any pvp developers or make literally any changes at all that dont coincide with PVE. Dealing with all the broken non sense and still having a hidden scaling feature that we got mocked for asking how it works, on top of still having NO way to purchase pvp gear with any currency we were told was coming after the residium vendor is a literal joke.

Season turns off and its still rainbows and unicorns while all these anti pvp players look down and laugh. “pvp is dead move on” “pvp is just a mini game this is an mmorpg get over it” “oh well its not like pvp matters anyway” is the type of stuff im seeing. How would this feel going the other way? Just because you completely destroyed pvp with the release of Legion and now BFA forcing all my friends to quit and leave me to deal with disgusting LFG tool that cant even show us proper stats just ilvl (wtf?) doesnt mean i should be treated any differently. This is really starting to become an extremely disgusting thing here.

That said, this is how i feel and i really dont understand how this can possibly go on with the billions of dollars you get. Its literally unreal to think about paying a sub fee for this crap. If this was a new game it would have been dead before it started…

So lets go ahead and disable M+ and mythic raiding of ANY kind until the rated pvp season begins again. Thank you.

1 Like
1 Like