Turkey mount

They even had FFXIV devs in house for a meet up and never did a crossover.

what if they had a cross over with Mario?

Thereā€™d probably be a Yoshi mount. Thereā€™s already several references to Mario in the game (as well as FF). https://www.wowhead.com/guide=3320/references-to-games-in-world-of-warcraft

Make a Turkey and then make a Peacock off the same model

2 Likes

If there is already a mount chicken in the wow retail why not add an armored flying goose and incidentally a prestigious battle turkey

2 Likes

would you buy the yoshi mount?

No, but Iā€™d earn it in game from some relative quests.

Bunny Easter mount
Wooden car/old-fashioned childā€™s toy for Christmas
Hearse for Halloween
Firecracker rocket for New Years

Related: more charity pet/mounts. They used to do those all the time to support various causes/relief efforts.

Wouldnā€™t you rather drive around on a pumpkin pie with wheels? Probably notā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™d dig a slightly-scaled down version of the NPC hearses riding around Revendreth, but Iā€™m all for silly mounts too. This is a world where we can dual wield fish, after all.

Yes we have a Chicken Mount its called the Magic Rooster Egg mountā€¦very few in game have it cause its a rare TCG card mount ā€¦all though I have it myselfā€¦got mine back in WoD time frame cheap off the AHā€¦now it sells for up ward of 10 million gold on the AH if you can find one there.

If the game is still around and Blizzard is still doing the yearly Chinese New year mounts like they have been come 2029 it will be Year of the Roosterā€¦so we might get another chicken mount then.

If there was a turkey mount Iā€™d hope it still would keep the interaction with campfires like the pets do.

Senses my destiny

1 Like

what do pets do with campfires?

Lol. :joy: What mount is that? the mount of 2 fish?

nope a turkey mount

Confirmed by Blizz there is already a turkey mount and it is the peacock mount that blizzard released in the mists of pandaria expansion in the challenge dungeon event. There are 4 types of turkey mounts And you could only get them in the pandaria expansion after the event was blocked

i have never seen that

Peacock mounts were sold for a special token by a pandaren npc at the Throne of Lore in Valley of Eternal Blossoms in Pandaria.
Edit: the special token was formerly obtained in dungeon challenges similar to what is now mythical plus.

A turkey mount would be awesome!

1 Like

I think it would be amusing to ride around on a cooked turkey which sits on a flying dinner plate, but maybe thatā€™s just me.

1 Like