Tuning for next week

@setback:

1 Like

Not even a pitty buff for hpal? Boy these next few months are gonna be rough until the rework

4 Likes

:dracthyr_nervous_animated:

11 Likes

disc got punched in the mouth. yikes.

surprised they did all this but ignored overflowing mists

what the hell?

Doubt this buff is enough to motivate anyone to spec this let alone get tier pieces. Hopefully I’m wrong

Also dk and hpal completely ignored LMFAO

I suspect it will still be pretty playable, but I already felt like pw: shield felt pretty awful outside of rapture even running mastery due to no S1 tier. Maybe will be better with full conquest? (copium)

Yeah I think this was only exciting up until they nerfed tier in PVP for no reason

PVE buff, Assassination isn’t great right now. Those translating to pvp make more sense than arms warrior buffs translating to pvp to be honest.

This is good… Until you realize half the specs/classes in this game have dispel immunity in some way shape or form. But overall a nice change, now priest who MD without clicking fade will get 1 shot.

devs fail to let one of the 3 pure specs be bad yet again. hate to see it

There’s not enough palm for my face

1 Like

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/statistics/33#aggregate=amount

Maybe that will help, take Frost/Survival and Fire with a massive grain of salt though. Small parse count always messes up the stats bad. FKD is usually a small number of people playing very close to top recorded parse. Fire and Survival could be great but you could have a majority of the people playing them making mistakes. Reason I say that about Frost specifically is b/c if you go to the top 10 parses for each or compare it direct to Unholy unholy is better more often than not.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/rankings/33#class=DeathKnight&spec=Frost

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/rankings/33#class=DeathKnight&spec=Unholy

Assassination isn’t good btw, just less bad so rest easy.

i have always been of the philosophy that every pure class should have at least 1 of the 3 specs in the top 85-95 percentile every tier because they literally don’t do anything but damage

i don’t care which of the 3 specs is good and the other two specs can be complete and utter dog water, but 1 spec per each of the 4 pures should be near the top

also i’m speaking PvE of course. they can be tuned in PvP if necessary

1 Like

Make Preservation Evokers Great Again

1 Like

inner light nerf seems excessive, disc mana is still pretty bad overall.

Oh shiz 13k shadow bolts here I come!

delusional

1 Like

No healers want to queue into the madness that is RSS now and they go ahead and nerf the two specs that were seeing some participation instead of buffing the remaining ones? Amazing move.

7 Likes

No one mentioned the amp curse nerf. I figured everyone would be dancing in the streets over it.

1 Like

These boomy changes are pretty dumb to be honest… lol. They kind of have the right description and then made the wrong changes. Well, one decent one.

Oh well. Lol

i coudl be wrong!

Hpriest stocks up

1 Like