TUMs 3/12M Recruiting!

Server: US-Stormrage

Faction: Alliance

Focus: Mythic+ Key Pushing, Normal/Heroic/Mythic Raiding, PVP teams…basically to encompass all aspects of the game.

Raid Days/Times:
Disoriented: (12/12 H) Tuesday and Thursday 7PM-10PM EST. Recruiting for mythic as well.
Stressed Out: Frid/Saturday (12/12H 3/12M) 6pm to 9 pm Server Time. (Recruiting for mythic progression)
3rd Team: Recruiting a raid leader to lead our 3rd team.

Recruitment Status: We are looking for awesome people to help fill our ranks and become friends along the way to clearing all the content we can.

Discord: discord.gg/4rBUuDE (Be sure to let someone know you’re there!)

Recruiting for 8.3 and further!

**Current Goal:

Our recruitment is intended to support the numbers necessary for heroic/mythic raiding while having multiple teams. New player, Veteran, Hardcore, Semi-Hardcore, Casual, does not matter. To also welcome more people to our incredible group of gaming friends, for mythic plus and social activities even if they are not heroic/mythic focused. We always strive to have someone running mythic+ dungeons and we always have a laugh.

Heroic/Mythic Raiders and Mythic Plus Runners:

Our raiding goals are simple: striving to bring our best every raid night but staying true to who we are. Our raid environment is non-abrasive, fair, and positive. We’re looking for progression-minded players who have the willingness to work as a team, help their fellow members, and support the guild so that everyone can meet their own end-game goals. Attitude is everything. If you’re interested in running Mythics, we want to hear from you!

Normal/Casual/Social Members:

It’s not always about raiding and we get that. Non-current progression raiding, old achievement runs, farming, drunken nights, and more events are also planned.

Who We Are

The Uncanny Misfits offer a unique environment that fosters community in raid, guild and hopefully across multiple platforms. We value teamwork, fairness, positive attitudes, and seeing our goals achieved. We value an environment that does not impede on our competitive members’ agendas, nor force unrealistic expectations on players who have a more carefree approach. Regardless of your focus, you’ll never be looked down upon by other members. Our focus is a progression-oriented atmosphere, while still putting an emphasis on community relations.

Why Join Us?

Because whether your enjoyment comes from raiding, pet battles, PVP, or posting hilarious memes in our discord–we have the same values.

Additionally, we offer:

Strong Teamwork

Diverse, Positive Environment

Open, approachable, engaged Leadership

Active Discord

100% No Drama, No Toxicity Tolerance

What are the members like?

Mature – The kind of atmosphere a fun-loving adult can appreciate, without being exclusive of young adults.

Laid Back - People who like to joke around and have fun with the game and each other. Even the more competitive ones aren’t elitist and like to have fun.

Respectful – We’re nothing without it.

Helpful – Willing to share the knowledge they have with newcomers. We do have a number of competitive players who value theorycrafting to give the most for themselves and the group.

Raid-Competent – People who are committed to goals and each other, reliable but understanding that real life comes first, raid aware, show up on time and prepared, able to receive criticism and use it to better their performance.

Social – We’re not all raiders and that’s okay. Good people who don’t raid have something to offer and gain from our guild.

Would you like to know more?

You have a few options:

Contact a leader in-game:

Recruitment:
BTAG:
Juggernaut#1975 (GM)
crazyme#114 (Council)
Lyndrell#4659 (council)

Connect with us on our Discord Channel at discord.gg/4rBUuDE (Be sure to let someone know you’re there!)

Message us on Discord!

Jay#5966

Any room for a 469 Havoc DH with AotC and r15 cloak? I’ve pushed as far as I can without committing to Mythic raiding and pushing keys and have decided that I really want to take the next steps into the real endgame.
Getting my BiS and finally pushing my dps to the levels I know I’m right at the edge of is going to take a guild I can trust and enjoy playing with, who share my feelings about progression, in that, I want to take it seriously and push myself but don’t want to cross the line and it become a toxic thing in my life rather than a positive one.
I’ve raided in Wrath and Cata and was a raid leader for a short time in WoD.
I think I would fit in perfectly here and would love to talk more when I get on this evening. I can answer any and all questions you have.

Thank you for your time!

cant say enough how much i enjoy playing with this bunch of people always a blast and i hear they are not bad raiders also.

Check out our discord and message @Rotank, he is the Mythic Raid Team Leader. However we would love to have you apart of our growing Community as we progress deeper into the game. Add me on btag or apply in game my brother.