Tuesday 8 hour maintenance

Realm connections.

The took down all the realms to do connections on Thurdsay and they were all back up within 20 mins.

Surprise pre-pre-patch event for sure

ITS RIDICULOUS WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO DO EVEN? maybe i’ll just play some diablo or finish my shadowlands gearing bis spreadsheet :rage:

Looks like he’s about to take a booterang to the face, poor fellow.

1 Like

This.

idk why people are talking about maintenance. It’ll be a Monday.

Up by 5am, home by 5 ish for 12 days straight for a 2 days weekend. This was my 2 day weekend :frowning:

Dang and Tuesdays are my Saturdays. Guess i’m gonna be running over GIs on the shores of Iwo Jima in T minus 36 hours

Cable tech spotted. Gettum!:grinning:

Blah guess I have no excuse to not sort and pack for my upcoming move

This for sure. I don’t see any other reason.

Maybe some interesting changes like: we’ve removed the vision key cost. All essences are now unlocked and can be used by anyone. The corruption vendor has free corruptions/+cloak upgrades until the next content patch. The emissaries are all combined into one with a random piece of armor, azerite piece or ring/trinket.

1 Like

Secret warfront!

eh I doubt it will be the full eight hours. Most of the time the servers are up long before then. Two weeks ago the classic servers had eight hour maintenance to prep for AQ launch, and the maintenance lasted not even half that time.

One thing blizz has been good about in recent years, not having long maintenance times outside of launch days.

2 Likes

meh…this hits 2300 my time zone. Just means I go to bed.

Means Tuesday night should be that normal 8 hours of rest I am told we need. NOt my usual 5 or 6 lol.

3 Likes

god i wish it was prepatch

4 Likes

Think i’ll go Rift hunting maybe do more decorating my Dimension.

It’s not like they’re prepping huge code for an upcoming Expansion, it can’t POSSIBLY be that, it’s gotta be some weird conspiracy that Ion Hazzikostas has against people with a Worgen Rogue named Nykolaus!

I doubt it will even go for that long, most days when it says 1hr maintenance it ends up being 30mins.

It’s probably Shadowlands pre-patch

that’s a joke

Got a busy day that day, so this is welcomed. Maintenance will be all done by the time I get home.

Steam here I come!

1 Like

I work overnight. I’ll just sleep through it.