[H] 10/12M Tu/W 6:00-8:30 PM PST

Bumpilicious.

2 Likes

Everyone out here bumping so i figured I’d post a Cake recipe.

Mega Chocolate Fudge Cake
Serves 8

Ingredients

• 200g dark chocolate (70% cocoa)
  • 175g butter, plus extra for greasing
  • 120g soft brown sugar
  • 100g blanched almonds
  • 2 tbsp cocoa powder
  • a pinch of salt
  • 4 large eggs
  • 150g self-raising flour
  • 100g fudge
  • Crème fraîche or vanilla ice cream

Method

1. Preheat the oven 160C. Break up chocolate, put it into a food processor with butter, sugar, almonds, 1 tbsp of the cocoa powder and the salt and whiz until smooth.
  2. Add the eggs, on at a time to the processor and add the flour, whiz again until smooth.
  3. Butter a deep baking dish (approx. 25 x 25 cm) really well and sprinkle the remaining 1 tbsp cocoa over. Shake it around so the cocoa light coats the dish surface.
  4. Pour the cake mix into the dish. Break the fudge into pieces, and sprinkle over the top of the cake mix, pushing larger chunks into the mixture.
  5. Bake for 18-20 minutes. Test with a fork. If there’s cake mixture on the fork, that’s fine - It should be a bit gooey inside. However, if it’s a bit wobbly, put it bake in the oven for about 3-5 minutes to firm it up a little.
  6. Cool cake a bit and serve warm and gooey, with a dollop of crème fraîche or scoop of vanilla ice cream.
3 Likes

Make me that cake

3 Likes

Shameless bump.

1 Like

Back to the top.

2 Likes

fist bumps roth

3 Likes

And back up.

1 Like

Happy Monday - LF mage & lock for tomorrows Mythic raid. First 3 bosses then progressing on Vectis

2 Likes

Looking for caster ranged! ^

1 Like

mage please

2 Likes

Still looking!

1 Like

Please help Six stay off his mage toon!

1 Like

Still looking.

1 Like

Back to the top.

1 Like

Looking for more ranged dps.

1 Like

Still on the hunt for good ranged.

1 Like

Still looking.

1 Like

Message Gldfsh if interested. Still looking for ranged.

1 Like

End of the weekend bump.

1 Like

Please help Six stay off of alts* Mage especially. xD LF more RDPS to trial this Tuesday/Wednesday in Mythic raid! Heroic on Thursday

1 Like