Trying to form a pug for N Uldir

There has been no takers since reset. Despite trying to complete it since when it was current. It seems that interest in it has diminished to nothing. I’ve spent a lot of time trying to form pugs and a lot time encouraging my guild to do this, yet no progression despite my efforts. What do I put in the description to get people to join?

It’s probably more the time of day you’re trying to do it. Try forming your pug on a saturday afternoon or something rather than at 2am wednesday and you’ll get more takers. Only really casual players are still doing normal at this point.

Aewendil you maybe missed the title, where he said he’s trying to form a pug for Uldir. I doubt anyone’s going to run that raid at this point, probably best to just move on.

Oh you’re right, I assumed he meant BDA.

If you want to PUG Uldir, the only reason people are doing that now is for Sanguicells (they are worth a decent amount of gold), so trying to do normal is a waste of time (bosses in normal only drop 1 Sanguicell vs heroic bosses dropping 10). So just start a PUG for heroic instead. It’s going to be much easier to find a group of overgeared players to smash through it.

Yea but in H raid if you make the slightest mistake you’ll die and the raid will fail. I feel running N Uldir will prepare me to run H Uldir. I’d like to run H raids but getting an invite to N raids isn’t happening and forming my own N Uldir raids are not coming together. Suggestions?

Oh I forgot it’s this same stupid troll.

2 Likes

good effin luck
the game doesn’t work like that anymore
old raid just gets deleted

Ah you’re familiar with the rogue formerly known as Sevardo then, are you? :smile:

Yeah took me until his 2nd post to remember he changed his name.

Dude has spent 6 months trying to get into an uldir pug, rip

Wont happen, its a headache of a raid and the gear is not worth it. The next time people actually do it will be next expansion when people are steam rolling it for xmogs on mythic.

Nobody even runs Uldir on LFR anymore.

I forgot to dip the glaive in the blood of Ghuun for the Voljin quest while my guild was still in there and now I can’t get a queue to pop to finish that stupid quest

This guy is a bait troll that has been around since Legion. He’ll be making the same complaining post more or less every other week. Best to not bite.