Trying out outlaw for pvp any tips

Tired searching for videos and havent seen any… either they are videos of rogue montage’s in pvp so my question is
Whats my opener as outlaw for pvp?
Whats my prio after opener?
Best cov for outlaw pvp?
Stats for pvp?
Comps for 2s and 3s? (Besides rogue/mage)

icy-veins

10char

1 Like

I’ve obviously checked there just wanted to know if there were any other information i could get which you obviously dont have … thanks for nothing

Honestly Just google a PvE guide for outlaw, get down the rotation and once you do just do that on an enemy healer with another outlaw rogue. You are one of the hardest things to kill atm and you have multiple kidneys you can chain.

1 Like

If you’ve checked there already and still have those questions, check again because you missed the answers to your questions. They are there. This is a 17 year old game. All of the resources are well established and well known. Type “9.2.5 outlaw rogue pvp guide” into google and you’ll get more good resources than anyone could ever post here.

1 Like

Just returned to grind the Gorgeous title so ymmv but I’ll say this: killing spree sucks. Definitely follow icy veins and go blade rush for most things.

I did some KS in solo shuffle as my gear was low and I figured: stealth until some clutch CC and/or a KS. This was actually allright with some comps but I hit a few near-full melee situations and it was definitely trash. You can get CC’d in it so yeah.

I’d recommend farming honor during comp stomp the week of the 12th. Going in with ZM gear gives you less HP than an aimed shot crit. You WILL get one-shot.