<Tryhard Casuals> 8/8H 2/8M (Wed-Thu 8pm-10pmEST) LF Tank/Dps <Area 52>

Tryhard Casuals is a 2 day AOTC focused raiding guild. We are currently looking for a Tank and DPS to complete our mythic roster.

Currently Needs
1 Non-DK Tank
Any DPS preferably not a hunter
dps with offspec Heals

We are a mostly laid back non toxic guild that enjoys having fun killing bosses and getting loot. While AOTC is our goal each tier we do like to delve into mythic raiding.

The past few weeks we have been having to pug about 2 or 3 spots for mythic raid and most pugs leave after the first two bosses. If we could consistently fill the spots we would be further along in mythic.

We have alt raids on saturdays as well as running high level mythic keys almost every night! Feel free to ask for an invite if you cant commit to the heroic raiding days! If you think you’re a good fit message or guild/raid leader or myself!

Leader: Kuza - Discord: Kuzajin#5463

Myself: Spagedy
Battlenet: Bernardosand#1350
Discord: spageddy#7136

Are yall still looking for a tank?
I have gotten aotc every tier since castle nathria, when I returned to raiding. Aotc is starting to lack a challenge so I’m looking for a guild willing to push mythic after heroic is done. It’s also a huge plus if a guild has enough people that can push keys above 15 reliably so I don’t have to pug.
I am primarily a tank but I have dpsed and healed up to aotc in the past, but I enjoy tanking the most by a large margin.

If you’re interested in discussing if we would be a good fit, meaniehead#7360 is my discord.