Trust level on the forums?

When it comes to removing trust levels, there is a 5 strikes policy to make things less severe. A GM has as to step in, check your post and remove it if it goes against the forums laws.

The only exception to the rule is when you get suspended. If you get suspended, you automatically lose it all.

1 Like

The trust level thing is just a weird thing in general. At least most comments don’t need a picture posted with them, but it could be frustrating when you do want one and can’t do it.

8 Likes

If you go to the link below you can see that I’m at trust level 2, It says: “True Trust Level 1” then on down it says “True Trust Level 2” but below that it says “False Trust Level 3”

Just change my name and realm to yours and you should be able to see where you are at.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/u/Dumbeldorf-Stormrage.json
7 Likes

Is banned the same thing as a week long suspension?

1 Like

You are trust level 2 it looks like. :man_shrugging:

Sorry, I meant suspended. Banned accounts cannot even post here.

1 Like

T3 never ever. feels bad.

On the toon I usually post on, Snowslight, I was suspended for a week when I shouldn’t have been.

Snows still at trust level 2. Not sure what that means but there it is.

*I’m not sure what trust levels are, if they mean anything, if they’re even important. I’ve been on the forums since 2011. If Blizzard can’t figure out that I’m trustworthy by now, Idk what to tell them.
I also don’t care.

I guess trust levels pertain to being able to post pictures. hm. Odd.

At trust level 2 you can post you tube videos, Trust level 3 allows posting of gif images and direct links to other outside websites. (Internal Forum Web links can be linked)

There is talk I have read from the CM’s where they are talking about a forgiveness of some sort that you could obtain a higher trust level depending on the severity of what you did to get suspended but that hasn’t been determined on whether or not it will be initiated.

1 Like

Ah, well I don’t need their trust levels then as I only come to talk, not post vids or pics or whatever.

I miss chat rooms. AOL was fun.

2 Likes

This isn’t true. You don’t lose what you gain. You just can’t gain it if you’ve been suspended. At least, no one I know who has had a new vacation has lost their levels.

3 Likes

Only if you’re a botter. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Like this:

https://pics.me.me/girlfriend-he-always-ignores-me-when-he-plays-that-stupid-21772076.png

5 Likes

I lost my trust level 3 for calling someone with limited reading comprehension a fool. Not joking. If you get reported and it passes you lose your trust level. So you better be ready to be on your best behaviour because from what I heard I can’t get it back

2 Likes

Once you have action taken on your account, or ever have, you get kicked out of the cool kids club.

In Blizzards world all humans are perfect and never make mistakes; if someone acted a certain way they are forever that way, there is no way to redeem a human, and that individual must forever be shuned.

So sayeth Blizzard, So shaleth Be!

7 Likes

A GM said you can redeem yourself. I don’t care about it as it’s a flawed system. I know a guy who calls people derogatory names and another who’s a stalker who have trust levels. At that point, it loses any meaning.

9 Likes

Movie quote chat was a blast.

Six degrees of Kevin Bacon was also fun.

2 Likes

Trust no one, Not even you self.

3 Likes

You wouldn’t believe how true that is.

When you think about it. It’s kind of a bunch of trash formality for a forum feature that every other forum i’ve been too has had by default at account creation. You think they would at least let your WoW account age speak for itself.

The biggest flaw with this system for me is it’s on ONE character. So no more posting on alts for me ever again.

1 Like