Trust Level Confusion

I am now confused on the trust levels. They seem to be character wide, but not account wide? Or is there some combination?

On this character I am out of likes, and have quite a few posts, some that carried over from the last forum, when I switch to my Void Elf, I can like things all over again, even myself, but that would be weird.

Also my void elf only has a single post, soon to be two following this just to show the difference.

5 Likes

Two posts now…

But I can like you all of you all over again. This seems a bit broken.

2 Likes

This is the closest thing to a guide on the new forum and trust levels I could find.

1 Like

I know, I read this yesterday.

I can’t find the part where it says the trust levels are account wide or per character. Can you tell me where to look for that, because I am missing that part?

1 Like

:upside_down_face: I T 'S A S E C R E T T O E V E R Y B O D Y

2 Likes

No, I didn’t see that anywhere. Post counts are character specific, I know that. I would imagine the trust level is account wide but who knows.

It’s not clear as of yet. Unlike the OW forums (where that guide was borne out of), Wow uses selectable characters, whereas OW uses the single battletag.

So it’s undiscovered territory until more people use it all and find what trends they can.

Thank you for writing that yesterday. It’s very useful. I book bookmarked it as well.