Trust Level 3--requirements met but nothing is happening?

I finally got around to grinding out the last of the requirements for trust level 3(even going overboard just to be sure), but it still doesn’t seem to be taking effect. As far as I’m aware, I’ve read through enough recent threads and posts, visited the forums almost daily, and have surpassed the requisite likes given/received threshold. I have also tried logging out and back in again several times, and have a clean record on discipline, so I’m at a loss as to what else I need to do. I’ve checked my record against a friend’s(who does have trust level 3) and they’re pretty much the same.

It’s been driving me crazy because I post a lot in the RP forums, and like to illustrate things that happen in the stories, or draw characters as a way to give back to the community. I did it a fair amount on the old forums, simply by copy-pasting the links. Right now, I don’t have a way to do this very well as I am unable to post links to the artwork at trust level 2, and with no indication on what I’m missing for level 3 I’m at a bit of a loss on what to do.

Give it a little time to catch up to you. I would try the log out and in thing tomorrow and see if that pushes it over the edge so to speak.

2 Likes

All righty. Hopefully that works!

1 Like

And just to be clear, you haven’t had any forum actions since these forums went live right? That’s one of the things that can hold back trust level 3 too. I’m sure you haven’t, just making sure :wink:

2 Likes

That is correct :slight_smile: As far as I know, you’re supposed to be notified when a post is flagged, and that slate is clean. And I’ve done nothing to warrant discipline otherwise, so I should be good in that regard.

1 Like

Good to hear :wink:

The last thing I had to do was hit the 20k posts read and after that I got trust level 3 some time overnight.

My guess would be that you may have missed a couple of days checking the forums and once you hit the right “days read” number, your account will ping for level 3 that night.

Took about two days for my TL to update once I had completed all requirements.

Unfortunately, Morician, you aren’t yet there. Give it a couple more days of visiting and that should qualify you. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

So, uhh… while you’re looking. >.> How am I doing?

1 Like

Awesome! I’ll polish my illustrations in the meantime and check back here with whether it worked or not. Thank you! :smiley:

1 Like

Technically, you’d need a couple of more days of visits as well. Unfortunately, there’s another factor…

Even though those were reversed? /sadface

Ah, I didn’t notice that… I’ll doublecheck then.

:heart_eyes:

1 Like

Looks like it may be a bug, we’ve forwarded a report to have it looked into.

You are the best, centaurbro. :smiley:

1 Like

Good news! My profile has indeed ticked over to level 3! Must have just missed visiting a few days back in there somewhere. Case closed! :smiley:

2 Likes

I spent a lot of time on the forums, reading, responding, liking and all of the you’re supposed to do - got to Level 3 - and then, I lost it. Guess I wasn’t reading enough or something, shame to lose the Level even if I didn’t do a thing with it.

There is a requirement to maintain TL3, though those are not documented like the minimums to reach this level at first. I don’t believe it takes as long to get back there though.

5 Likes

Trust Level 3 isn’t a one-and-done situation. Once reached, it has to be maintained.

The requirements that are based off activity per time (like reading X amount of something in Y amount of time) is a rolling counter. If you don’t keep the participation level up to the requirement, you’ll drop down.

EDIT: What Koz said!

3 Likes