Trueshot and Coordinated Assault Off GCD

Trueshot and Coordinated Assault were also just removed off the GCD for both MM and SV specs.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/shadowlands-update-some-spells-no-longer-on-gcd/630189?u=arastor-aegwynn

3 Likes

Well that’s 1 tiny step in the right direction… to bad they already ruined that goodwill by making HM have a 20 second cd.

1 Like

Now just remove the GCD and cooldown on Hunter’s Mark and we’re good. Or better yet just remove Hunter’s Mark and bring back something else. My vote is for aspects.

1 Like

I am…hella confused of how to feel about this.

I am like “Yay no gcd on CA!” but then I remenber Hunter’s mark is still there… and it only got oh so much worse. I mean i’m going to give props to Blizz for at least taking the CD of all three specs out of the GCD but they really have to get their heads out of their booties about Hunter’s mark.

I mean this change is so bad that it has me missing the previous iteration of the spell already. (and I hated that one too)

I am hoping now that with the PvP testing underway Blizz will actually care to listen to Hunter’s needs since Dillon and other Amazing Hunters PvPers are well versed in the needs of the 3 specs.

1 Like

I think if they keep the 20s cd on hunters mark but take it off the global that would be best.

That way you strategically have to apply hunters mark and wouldn’t benefit as much from blindly binding it to every ability. That being said - I hope it’s not dispellable in pvp - or if it is that’s fine as long as it’s off the gcd. Imagine cc healer and applying it only when needed for burst phase

Like shooting a BB to stop a freight train. Just not enough by a rediculous order of magnitude.

Still doesn’t fix the issue of not having it available for targets in AoE, or cleave, or rapid target swapping (especially targets that don’t die, or don’t fire a death event when they die (common with adds that simply become untargetable and fire some event when they die, rather than legitimately just straight dying). You also still have to cast it first thing on everything you target, even if it’s off the GCD.