Trolls evolved into elves so then?

Uh… do they?

You are an elf

2 Likes

Beauty is subjective. If the human race were naturally short, green, with massive ears and chins etc, we would probably consider goblins to be more beautiful because they much more closely resembled our standards for beauty. Likewise, trolls, who have several similar features as goblins, woukd be considered an “exotic” beauty.

Meanwhile, elves would be considered ugly disproportioned freaks with weirdly thin ears and way too tall and lanky, and what’s with those tiny feet?

This is why the Miss Universe beauty pagent is dumb, because in the eyes of the Glorgofarts on Galacrux 59, bulbous physique with translucent skin, 5 tentacles and an excessive amount of gastric discharge is the height of beauty!

You can’t evolve perfection.

How did trolls become… Elves r ugly

No, Goblins evolved from another race thanks to Kajamite. I think it’s the Pygmies found one the Lost Isles.

You say that, but you know a not-insignificant number of people would stumble into highly comical accidental situations because their eyes were drawn to the badonkadonks on the green ladies.

We need Corgens as a worgen customization.

1 Like

Azeroth is 2024 yrs old

I find it ironic that all these races evolved, but then we get to the Vrykul and they de-volved instead.

1 Like

I agree. High elf customisation for trolls

Their hips don’t lie.

wiggles toes

You wouldn’t say that about Orcs and their rock ancestry now, would you?

Magnaron to Gronn to Ogron to Ogre and finally Orcs. This is established in both Main Universe and Alternate Universe.

Orcs are in a way, the humans/dwarves of the Horde.

Goblins are already evolved from consuming Kajamite.

Is it really an evolution if Elves became less durable, weaker, shorter, and depend on gods to keep them alive… which still doesn’t work?

I think Elves are kind of like humans in Idiocracy. Sure, humans are still humans after 500 years, but to say they’ve evolved isn’t really fair.

Damn evolution for being so slow. If these trolls evolved faster they could have taken out the elves before they even became a playable race.

Orcs are overall smarter, while there are Ogres that are smart, some smarter than most, Orcs on Average are Smarter (Not to mention Orcs all have 2 eyes, not all Ogres do.).

As far as I can tell, there was no actual upgrade from Vrykul to Human.

Lol! Well, there are still Neanderthals still running around this world … lol