Triumph of Gnomeregan

So I’ve killed Freza on the first day and got the gramophone.

On the 4th day I built the gramophone.

I’ve killed freza every single day since. It feels like I’ve killed her about 50/60 times now. No gramophone.

I think my account is bugged or something because I don’t think this item will drop for me.

Is there anyway to check to see if I can even loot this item since it seems locked from the drop loot table for some reason.

Thank you.

I guess it’s a common problem. Blizz why is it like this???

Pretty sure the vinyl of gnomereagon drops from hardmode reclamation rig event.

If that were true I’d have it about 20 times by now. I mean it says it does but drop rate there doesn’t seem to be much higher.

Mileage may vary but I have had it drop twice from the hardmode reclamation rig supply box. Irradiated one I believe it’s called. FYI I have completed the Mechadone meta.

For three 3 weeks i’ve been one music roll away from mechadone. Doing rig/freza everyday… so…

Yeah drop rate needs to go up, or maybe I’m bugged. Actually I may be bugged, why I’m posting here.

It isn’t a bug, just a really really frustratingly unnecessarily low drop rate.

It is also the last thing I need for my meta. Freza every day, Rig every day I can (low pop, Horde, it doesn’t get started very often).

Agreed. I need this and to do mechagon. Im waiting to do mechagon till i have the vinyl otherwise i think id give up

Day 75 here on killing Freza and doing rec rig. Please up the drop rate. Will be nice to login one day and not have to wait at Freza’s spawn point or rec rig.

I got mine to drop on the repeatable Recycling daily, So you could add one more potential source to your grind if you have the stomach for it.

The purple box or the green box??

Surprisingly, in my case, the green. Maybe I really beat the odds, but nevertheless it happened, and I was quite happy.

Farmed 51 boxes yesterday, but nothing. 14 of which were the epic boxes.

Will keep grinding until that vinyl shows up in my inventory.

Farmed another 40 boxes yesterday along with doing reclamation rig and Steel-singer Freza. Nothing…

Beginning to think I need to contact a GM to see if I’m eligible for this item to drop.

Anyway to get some Bad Luck Protection on sone of these items? Going on day 78 farming this Vinyl. Would be nice to be done with it finally. Finished the crab mount from Nazjatar on Tuesday.

They won’t add bad luck protection on the basis of a bug report. The low drop rate is a design choice, so changing the design choice takes a suggestion in a non-customer-support forum (like Quests or General Discussion), or using the in-game suggestion menu item.