Trio Looking for Guild (Herod)

Three experienced players looking for Med-Large PVE/PVP guild on Herod:
-Warlock
-Paladin
-Hunter

Hey were are rolling a PVP Eastern server. Havn’t decided which one yet but here’s us. Looking for all three of those classes. Naxx experienced guild.

Would love to have you! Alliance Herod endgame progression, leveling, and fun. Please apply on our website

Guild Mission: To provide a fun experience during classic launch & the leveling process. Emphasis on helping each other succeed and enjoy the game while progressing towards max level.

A little about myself: I am a working father of two so I understand the need for time away from the game. I plan on making sure the guild can accommodate your schedule to the best of my ability. I’ve played WoW on and off since 2004 and am extremely excited to relive the experiences I had in vanilla.

Raid times: Projecting to be 5:00 pm (EST) Sun & Mon. Will adjust if necessary - here to make things easier for all of us.

We will have frequent guild events, repairs, and resources (mats, crafting, gear, etc). Once we have a core group at max level we will actively begin perusing endgame utilizing DKP in raids.

We expect all guild members to be polite and courteous to each other. Try to learn their classes to the best of their ability. Maintain active contribution to guild events, chat, dungeons, raids, and pvp. As well as do their best to remain punctual to raids and not leave early - if there is a conflict in time just give us a heads up so we can plan!

Feel free to visit our website (a work in progress! trying to give it a bit of a classic WoW / 2004 vibe.) Fill out an application and I’ll get back to you asap!

wowguildrage.wixsite. com/rage

Hello! We’re seeking all three of these classes and interviewing right now. Would love to chat!

NA ALLIANCE PVP
Server TBA.
Midwest based.
Have been Top Alliance guild on multiple servers.
Looking for 1 player of each class.
Tues/Weds 6pm PST (9pm EST) Thursday will likely be added down the road.
Major needs: MAIN TANK QUALITY CANDIDATE. Class Officer(s).

Please Join Our Discord to chat https://discord.gg/AWduk7A
Post here or PM me on RealID: Zakk#1324

[A] Stalagg <Vangar> 3 day Weekend check us out!

We do efficient PVE for the gear to dominate PVP. You are free to be as casual or hardcore as you like. We have all kinds of players. Give us a look. You can contact me at JohnnyChainsaws#9034 on Discord.gg/enclave

We had over 100 members on discord for our guild meeting two days ago. We expect around 150 players at launch. Raid times are Tues/Wed 1900-2200 and we have plans for a 2nd and/or 3rd raid for the weekend.

Hello Sempiternam,

I’m running a Classic WoW guild on horde pvp based in US EST time. We plan to raid from 8pm to midnight (Hard stop) on Tuesdays and Wednesdays on Herod. Since you didn’t speak to raid times, I’m unsure if we are a good fit timewise, but I feel like we would be a good fit culturewise.

Abit about us, I’m 28, in marketing, and most of our core needs to be up for work the next day. The guild name is going to be Dead Weight, where the only real rule is try your best to not be carried. I intend to run it as a casual-one shot raids guild. So far everyone in the guild that I’ve recruited has a ton of experience in WoW, and classic wow private servers. I have 21 people in the guild so far, and another skilled warlock shaman hunter would really round us out.

Loot will be done as transparent loot council with a big spreadsheet sort of showing you what you will probably get when depending on drops, but ultimately loot council will decide. It will be me and my co-guildleader with a dps officer, a healing officer, and then a random rotating raider ranked player as the deciding vote.

We will be doing Pvp events and general greifing in our offtime, because what is all that gear for if not to make the alliance unreasonably mad?

If you are interested, please message me on discord!
losefast #6123

< Solace > A community oriented guild looking for like-minded individuals to fill our rosters. We are a semi-hardcore guild welcoming new players and veterans alike. We will be rolling on Herod (PvP EST) and raid times will be 9pm - 1am EST. We are looking to be a mature, helpful and inviting guild where everyone feels welcome. Check us out at solaceguild(dot)net…

Are you guys 100% sold on Herod?

Hey, Semp. Here’s a link to my guild’s recruitment spiel: Link

I don’t really have much to go off of, so I’d love to chat more if you’re interested. Hope to hear back from you!

Hey man, im running a guild on herod on release we would love to have you. Have about 60 members in the discord right now. Hit me up on discord or here for more info. Magedaddy#4559

Give this a look b4 you decide where your home is going to b [H] Guild LFM's Where every Member Currently Taking Votes on Everything: