Trio LF Raiding Guild

Hi there!

We are a trio of former CE raiders who enjoy doing content together. My friends and I are seeking a more relaxed mythic raiding environment to keep things exciting but are not particularly interested in chasing after CE in 10.2.

Availability: Monday – Thursday / 8PM – 11PM EST (we can’t raid past 11pm EST at this time)

We would be willing to transfer off our humble server if the right fit comes along.

Our Armory Pages:

Priest: https://worldofwarcraft.blizzard.com/en-us/character/us/khadgar/avistazia

Rogue: https://worldofwarcraft.blizzard.com/en-us/character/us/khadgar/Daëvv

Warlock: https://worldofwarcraft.blizzard.com/en-us/character/us/khadgar/ziras

We do have public logs posted over at warcraftlogs!

Discord: @avistazia or @daevv

Thanks for stopping by and we look forward to hearing from you!

Hi there!

We aren’t really super into the mythic raid scene but figured I would at least reach out and let you know what our group has to offer…

[H] [Drak’thul] Guild recruiting mainly DPS for our AOTC raid team but looking for all who enjoy a relaxed and fun environment to enjoy the game.

Who we are: We are a small group of adults who love to have fun first and foremost. We pride ourselves with being social, focusing on our sense of community. We enjoy doing content together and helping each other out all while having a great time.

Our raid goals: We want to achieve AOTC every season and possibly dabble further with some Mythic bosses. To achieve these goals, we need you! Our raid atmosphere is super chill while joking and keeping a stress free mentality as we down some bosses.

Our Mythic+ scene We have some groups who regularly obtain Keystone Master each season along with a few who reach Keystone Hero.

We have previously obtained AOTC in the last 2 raid tiers and keeping up the trend.
Raid times: Tuesday/Thursday 8:30- 11PM EST

Recruitment needs: Currently needing dependable DPS players for our raid team. We are open to all classes/roles along with casual players. Dependability is a must. Our main needs are as follows:

Mage for Int Buff
DPS Druid for buff
1-3 Ranged
1-3 Melee (Confident Off tank BIG PLUS)

As a bonus we have cross faction and cross realm players, so we are definitely open to all players anywhere within our cross-realm community!

If you’re interested please leave a message below or message us on discord at:
zakki84

Or on Bnet:
Alkemda#1870

Checkout UnderRaided

[Mal’Ganis] AOTC Focused 2 Weeknight - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

We are an AOTC focused with some mythic experience depending on the team. We are however not after CE .

Deleted my post as I realized your raid times do not fit ours :frowning: I wish you the best of luck of finding the perfect home!

1 Like

Still on the hunt for a good fit for us!

Hello Avistazia

We might be the right guild for you

Join us as Clan Seppuku turned 17 this year on Dalaran. We are a World 2st™ AotC inclusive social horde cross faction guild.

We are recruiting social members, peeps who are interested in doing AotC, M+, and having fun along the way.

Social activities include, raffles, lotteries, TONK WARS, Hide n seek, Drunk darts, Scavenger Hunts, and more

Every Monday we do Mythics, raid toons that have not completed 1 for the week are at the top of the list. Those people become helpers for those who still need at least 1 for the week. Keys are also done sporadically during the week as we have the right group comps

3 Raid teams

Team 1 - Negative Douchebags
Tues 8pm-10pm + Sun 8pm-10pm EST
Looking for Augment Evokers, healers, and 1 dps

Team 2 Pet’s Pets
Wed+Thurs 10pm-12am EST
Looking for Augment Evokers and dps

Team 3 - The Revengers
Fri+Sat 9pm-11pm EST
Looking for Augment Evokers, heals, multiple dps, Windwalkers, and Warlocks in particular

Requirements
1- Be Awesome
2- Have Fun
3- Be open to criticism

Be ready for THE BIG QUESTIONS upon accepting guild membership

Contact
Btag - Wraist#1129
Discord - Wraist#5218

Quickest response will be through discord as this can be checked almost anywhere almost anytime.

We are also open to cross server raiding

Lok 'tar