TRIO LF Raid Group!

2 Boomkin and a Warrior tank/dps are LF a heroic guild that is planning on moving into mythic in the near future. We are looking for something around 8 or 9 server time for the start.

Superfoxy Boomkin(me)- Currently 422 ilvl. Have past cutting edge raiding experience as close back as Uldir. I do not have logs for current raid teir as the guild I was part of fell apart during BoD so I took a break. Also very capable at Resto druid if guild needs a healer due to a healer call out. Was a healing officer/co raid lead of past guild that was CE multiple tiers.

Nekano- Boomkin- 423 ilvl practically same EXP as me. Has a alt Healing Monk but perfers boomkining.

Einric- 430 ilvl Warrior tank or DPS. Past cutting edge experience as far back as WoD as well.

Add me Boppity#1760 or post on here if interested.

Posted this under a alt, this is my main.

Hey Superfoxy,

Would love to chat with you (and your friends) this weekend. Anatidaephobia is looking for a few more players just like your trio. Our core is a group of former progression raiders that just don’t want that 4 night a week grind any longer (mostly due to adulting).

We are a group of working professionals who just don’t have the time that is required to really committ to CE raiding any longer but we still love killing content with our friends. Yes friends, not just guildies. The vast majority of our team has flown all over the country and spent time with each other outside of WoW including mutliple blizzcon trips together.

We are currently 7/8H and are planning on having Azshara down next week and then turning our sights onto mythic progression.

If this sounds like an opportunity that you would like to explore just hit me up this weekend, my btag is #corv1911, and we can chat to see if it’s a good fit.

I’d be interested in chatting.

Quick rundown, Krisp was formed in the middle of uldir tier and we quickly progressed to 7/8M. Our first full tier together was BoD and we achieved cutting edge. We are currently 8/8H, 3/8M, looking to bolster our roster with more seasoned and experienced players.

We raid tues/wed/thurs from 9pm to 1130pm est

Hit me up if interested.

Eladarmi#1632

NA Horde Guild Recruiting
[H][US][Zul’jin] is Recruiting
Reave, a Zul’Jin guild, is currently recruiting for BFA .
Our Goals: Heroic raiding while eventually moving into some mythic after we have the numbers.
We raid Mon/Wed 9p-12a EST. While not raiding you can find members actively doing m+ or just hanging out with each other in discord.
Little about us:
We are group of raiders coming back after a short break , our current group ranges from CE to Aotc to casual players . Guild atmosphere is social and helpful. We try to help everyone get their +s done for the week and to help gear for current progression.

We are currently looking for:
-Tank

• Healer
  • Range DPS
  • Melee DPS
    While not required to speak , Discord is a must to be able to hear strats, callouts during raid.

If you are interested please
contact our gm @ rindar#1166

Lets chat
<Comfortably Rum> looking for a few more dedicated skilled players. We want a chill raid environment that still looks to progress. We have successfully been achieving that goal for last few expansions now while having a good time. We will be doing AOTC/meta achievs with a goal of a few mythics. Lots of mythic+ and PVP.

Raid Times: Tues & Wed 8-10:30pm
RBG Group: Friday 9pm
Saturday Fun Runs…make a drink!
6/8 H EP
1/9M 9/9 HBOD 2/2H COS

Needs: Ele Sham/War/Mage
DPS - Will consider all vet players looking for long term raiding home.

Casuals and alts of all levels welcomed!
If interested contact Mayching. Mayabella BT = Maybella#1211

Ruined Immersion is a casual raiding guild looking to fill our ranks. We raid one day a week (Sat) from 11:30am-3:30pm (EST). We do mythic keys, island expeditions, and various other things throughout the week. As a bonus during raids one of our tanks has players roll at half time for 100k gold and whoever wins gets it. Now how many guilds can you say are out there that offer an incentive for raiding? If this sounds like something you might be interested in check us out below: