Trio LF ce/mythic guild

Hello, we are previous CE raiders looking for a CE focused guild.
Looking for 7:30 pst or later. Can not do any time earlier than that. Can swing a 7 pst start time but only on Tues/Weds.

Horde or Alliance doesn’t matter. We are currently Alliance.

• I am a resto druid.
  • BM monk who alts a Resto Shaman.
  • Fury warrior who alts a Hunter.

all 220+

Current prog is 3/10 m but our guild stopped raiding a couple of months ago so we’re looking to get back into raiding and being in a group again.

We are all 3 active outside of raid in both pvp and m+.

Logs upon request for all 3 and you can message me through discord at Exxiee#3803

Leave info here and I’ll contact you or you can reach out to me through disc above.

Hey Exxiee, we’d be interested in taking all three of you, we raid Tues/Weds 9-11pm Pacific (server time). Check us out and hit me up on Discord if you wanna chat, Slime#6677

Bump. Still searching.

Hi Exxiee, sent you a friend quest on discord. Is That It on Lightbringer is recruiting and we have some new trials of folks you have raided with that recommended we connect and see if we’d be a good fit for you. Currently 4/10 progressing on Darkvein. Our raid times are Tues and Wed @ 7-10 PDT (server time), with a fun/alt/beer Heroic raid on Fridays at that time. We also run other content and lots of keys if you’re into that. If you’re interested we can chat more on disc and see how it goes.

Btag: Malvir#1599