Haranir look strange

I was messing with the Beta character creator and the Haranir look pretty odd overall, especially the females, their arms feel wildly out of proportion with the rest of their bodies, like they were scaled separately and then glued on. I was really hoping the Horde would finally get a genuinely attractive Druid race, but this one just doesn’t hit the mark for me. Some Trolls look good but their walking animations ruin me wanting to play as one.

7 Likes

Play the most beautiful Druid race

The Tauren

13 Likes

Its time to make an appointment with your optometrist

4 Likes

Haranir are probably the best looking allied race theyve made lmao

17 Likes

Optomootrist said his vision was fine

11 Likes

Was fine, sure.

Is fine? Nopers

Maybe you’ll grow to like them if you catch up on their lore. Watch James Cameron’s.Avatar and Avatar 2. That should get you up to speed.

6 Likes

Agreed! I had to post to tell the OP “what you talking about Willis?”

I like their look . Other allied races ? Probably snd arguably the next best looked allied race was nightbourne but to me they are the ugliest of all elves. Then we got humanoid foxes , just no. The earthen and dark iron dwarves I actually like their appearances but they aren’t beautiful, then fat humans. They are self explanatory. Dracthry? Just stop.. lol. Void elves I can’t believe I forgot them I have several ok void elves are my favorite thus far but haronir probably my second.

The hand to body scaling is the same as night elves, who do have bigger hands than humans and blood elves if those are races you’re used to.

But you know what they say about bigger hands…

Better at holding weapons ofcourse :smiling_face_with_sunglasses:

1 Like

Tauren Full Cream Milk is the best Milk.

I dunno, they look normal to me. :robot::thought_balloon:

“bad” would be the correct word here

2 Likes

Bigger hands used to mean bigger weapons, idk if that’s the case still, but if so, that’s a point in their favor.

1 Like

The more I look at them the more I realize it’s as though a night elf, a troll, and an orc, all stepped into a teleporter together and somehow got jumbled up. i’m still really curious to see how they will look and feel in retail, and that will determine if I race change my druid or not.

3 Likes

It’s their entire arm not just the hands the female night elves do not have arms like that.

Nothing will ever be as bad as the derpy way too small heads they gave dracthyr. As far as I’m concerned, even mechagnomes are a work of art that would put anything painted by Michelangelo to shame when compared to the abomination that are the dracthyr.

Honestly the game needs less generic “pretty” races, it’s why I unironically was happy when I saw the Kul Tirans, dracthyr and Haranir.

Also: if you are one of those people who only plays “pretty” races, shouldn’t you be happy that there are ones that don’t fit the conventions of beauty so that you stand out more?

1 Like

To be fair, if Tauren were less lean and had more curves like fan art usually shows… I would also support that statement.

Theres no world where anyone with a literal cow face is beautiful

… Cmon man.

I like the Tauren ladies just the way they are; radiates a “mom” energy.

2 Likes