Small but annoying bug. When you are in your house, and you got to edit the floor plan, using you Dracthyr visage form… It keeps changing me into this shudders gross blood elf. If I could actually choose my races’s visage form that would solve everything but… I shouldnt be taken out of my Dracthry form every time I go to the ui.
happening to me too. I HATE the visage form, and I try to avoid using it whenever possible
I signed up to be the dragon race, not the “elf with horns” race! If i wanted to be a human/elf with horns, i’d play FF14
Can confirm this is a bug that happens 100% of the time. Every time I go to edit my house’s floorplan, I get forced into visage form.
It is not just Dracthyr, it is any race that has an ‘alternate form’, it occurs every using floor plan edit mode for Dracthyrs or Worgen
It sucks this happens with worgens too but part of me is glad this isn’t on purpose and isn’t another example of blizzard hating Dracthyr form and trying to force us Dracthyr players into using our visage more.
Anytime anything like this happens my first reaction is always “oh boy, blizzard is trying to force visages on us again”. I’m tired of them acting like the visage is the dracthyr’s main identity when players like me want is that of a draconic lizard person. Like how Worgen players want to be werewolves or undead players want to be zombies