Tried to BG as a WW after playing as BrM for last month

Bruh… it’s impossible to stay alive as a WW in BG. Literally nothing I can do when a huntard or lock can kill me in literally 2 seconds from half a mile away. It’s the most unfun experience you can have in wow

Going from the squishiest little jelly donut to one of the tankiest specs in the game, there’s no contest. BrM spoiled me

4 Likes

I feel like you kinda solved the problem without the spec part.

Also brewmaster isn’t one of the tankiest specs in the game, it’s deceptively tanky due to how stagger works. It’s just self sufficient

I remember when windwalker was this…

6 Likes

Yeah vivify and expel harm both healing for 20k is ridiculous. Expel should heal 3 to 4 times as much with it’s 15 sec CD.

And vivify is massively under tuned. It shouldn’t take 20 casts to go from 0 to 100% health. The instant vivify every 10 seconds doing almost no sustained healing is a joke, even more so with the new ret rework giving a 50k flash every 6 seconds critting for 110k+.

Let’s not forget how easy karma is to break or counter, almost to the point where it feels like it doesn’t take versatility into account when calculating damage absorbed.

Also the joke that is 6 minute fort brew. It’s one of the worst walls on the longest CD.

Brewmaster feels really good when it comes to surviving in pvp. Obviously WW shouldn’t be as tanky, but it could definitely use some of the abilities, a lesser version of stagger, or ox healing spheres, or the decent expel harm would go a long way to helping WW not feel so glass.

4 Likes

Never has unfortunately

1 Like

Worst part is Viv costs 3 talents and EH costs 3 talents and 1 pvp talent. That’s 6 talent points and 1 pvp talent point for them to be that trash.

Monk is in desperate need of a talent rework

6 Likes

I remember when WW could be built more self sufficient than tanks.

Yeah WW is not in the greatest spot ATM. It’s almost like WW gets hit with Touch of Karma by everyone else.

2 Likes

No reason to play WW in bgs if you don’t play mistweaver unfortunately you’re just trolling your team at that point.