Trial of Style request: Release the Holidays!

That would be a nice addition to trial of style. :+1:

4 Likes

I think we should have all holiday transmogs open to us, at all times, because they’re just costumes and there’s no point in restricting them.

9 Likes

I fangirl so hard when the Trial of Style event is up. I freakin’ LOVE virtual Barbie! I am totally on board with this idea.

Also please let me save more outfits than the current maximum, thanks!

5 Likes

I mean ideally yes. But it seems that is unlikely to occur so, this seems like a good compromise.

1 Like

I can never with those things. I only see have naked elves win them.

There’s a couple addons that will extend your saved set numbers. I made a list with those, and a few other nice transmog addons over here:

3 Likes

Good idea!

Anything that can be added to the Trial of Style will always get a thumbs up from me.

1 Like

I had some time to finally get a good look at your post and I wanted to say thank you soooo much! I’ve known of MogIt for a few years and I really like it but I’d never heard of the others. Downloading them now :smiley:

1 Like

I thought this was a good idea, up until I read the part about the purple dress and imagined everyone wearing one for that category.

We would have the Lovely Purple Dress, the Purple Dinner Suit or the Festive Purple Dress in Holiday items to choose from for that category, in addition to our regular non-Holiday items.

I doubt that everyone would choose the exact same item to wear to compete in, but having more variety in our options, as well as being able to transmog into Holiday cosmetics briefly outside of their one designated Holiday would be quite wonderful.

It’s free transmog time. It’s when I mog my weapons cuz that’s expensive. I’m a cheap mogger.

I know that’s not what you’re talking about, Lull but I just noticed my druid with a giant staff stuck on her back and was hoping for Mog Day.

1 Like

You have a little bit to wait still lol, the next Trial of Style is March 5th.

Aww, thought it’s happening now. I don’t WoW calendar at work.

Okay, I’ll wait and lug around the ugly stick.

They really need to add Trial of Style to the event week rotation. I need it more than twice a year.

1 Like

It would be nice to have it more often. :slight_smile:

Trail of Style is almost here, and I would still like to be able to transmog all the things in my wardrobe. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s two months until the next Trial of Style now, and I still would like to be able to transmog all the Holiday gear during that time. :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

I would like this even more now that we can hide all the slots -1, pretty please.

It would be nice!

I went a ComicCon last weekend & there was a dude dressed as the Grinch in a Santa Hat & Coat.

Everyone loves my Panda in his Santa suit.