Traveler's Log tracked activities

No matter how many times I untrack activities, even when I’m finished with the traveler’s log for this month, it keeps popping back up when I exit the game and log back in, or relog. And it happens on multiple characters, it never goes away, please fix.

6 Likes

Try this work around while they decide to fix this issue.

Great workaround! It’s weird when logging onto other characters and I have to redo that “fix”. Hope posting this would make someone at blizzard who codes this stuff aware of the annoying bug.

Blizzard, please make this stop. :tired_face:

If I knew I wouldn’t be able to untrack objectives, I’d never have used the tracking feature.

2 Likes

I had the same issue some months ago. There was another thread on the topic and I tried all the suggestions listed there, but none worked for me. Perhaps they will for you:

Eventually, the task I was tracking did untrack, but I didn’t do anything to make that happen. It resolved after a weekly Tuesday maintenance.
I’m sorry to hear it’s still happening to other players.

1 Like

I finally bit the bullet and went through all my config-cache files to delete out the traveler’s log setting because no amount of untracking or waiting for resets to clear it was helping. It’s aggravating to not be able to use that feature only because it’s even more aggravating to go through all the cache files to make it go away.

1 Like

Still a problem