Travel form macro

So not sure if someone has made a macro for the “mount form” yet but this works for me

#showtooltip travel form
/cancelaura shadowmeld
/cast [indoors,nostance:2] cat form; [nostance:3,outdoors,noflyable] !Mount Form(Shapeshift); [nostance:4,outdoors] !travel form;

so if u are indoors you will use to cat form. If you outdoors and cant fly, you will use mount form so your friends can ride you. If you can fly it will use normal travel form for the 2 seater. XD

11 Likes

****ing legend if this works.

Did it work?

it works for me ( i just change name spell to my game language)

Didn’t work for me, but I don’t have Mount Form, I tried to change Mount Form to Travel Form and change the language of spells to PT-BR (because my game is PT-BR) and didn’t work

if you dont have mount form you can just delete

and change 4 to a 3 in the [nostance:4,outdoors]. think that should work?

I’ll try this tonight, thanks!
Now I’ve buyed Mount Form too, but I think I prefer Travel Form because when you enter in the water with Mount, you don’t change to Aquatic Form automatically

It’s worked, thanks! But I noticed that the macro doesn’t work properly inside dungeons when I’m on Moonkin Form, it doesn’t change to cat or moose. I have to disable moonkin form and then use the macro.
Outside dungeons works perfectly, anyone know why?

I’d also like to find the answer to this, it doesn’t work when in moonkin form, can anyone update the macro and see where moonkin form needs to go in the sequence for it to take me out of moonkin form into cat or travel? Otherwise in any other form it works, but having to cancel moonkin form to use the macro is annoying.

Moonkin Form (when in Balance Spec or with Balance Affinity on others) puts a NEW FORM in your Stance bar, so you’d have to change that macro every time or make a new one.

The one-button travel I use instead is:

/use [mod:ctrl]Grand Expedition Yak;[group:party,nomod,noflyable,outdoors][group:raid,nomod,noflyable,outdoors]Mount Form(Shapeshift);[outdoors,nomod,noform:3]Travel Form(Shapeshift);[indoors,nomod,noform:2]cat form(shapeshift)

So far it works in either specs, including Balance, on all my druids. It will only use Mount Form if you’re in a party/Raid group (obviously) and you can’t fly, travel form (unmountable ground, mountable flying form if applied, or otherwise or aquatic form) and cat form if indoors.

You can include a /cancelform so it works as a form canceler too (to any form) as the first line and /use item:109076 or /use 15 if you wan’t to jump cliffs and use Gliders (first one is the Glider Kit for non engineer druids, second one if engineer, to use the cloak tinker).

I’m one that abhors the use of mounts, at all, on DRUIDS, with exceptions, like the Yak/Bruto/Mammoth, for utility purposes, so I put modifiers on top to include one or more of those, and without them, use the forms.

1 Like

omg thank you so much! This macro is awesome! Just what I wanted. Cheers!

So, I modified this macro just a bit. It still retains the same functionality, however with my macro it attempts to mount an actual mount before switching to cat/flight form.

#showtooltip travel form
/cast [nomod] Grinning Reaver;
/cancelaura shadowmeld
/cast [mod:ctrl] [indoors,nostance:2] cat form; [nostance:3,outdoors,noflyable] !Mount Form(Shapeshift); [nostance:4,outdoors] !travel form;

1 Like

Thanks for sharing it works perfectly!!

Still works great, thanks