"Trashmaster" title with S4 back

Greetings,

Today I got 2 Trashmaster’s Mantle (Mechagon) and tried to redeem the title (Trashmaster) with Jani in Dazar’alor. The quest (I Am the Trashmaster) still works with new m+ item but the reward back item (Richly Appointed Drape) you get is still item level 85.

I know the quest informs about loosing the item in exchange for the back (and you can even see what are you getting in exchange in the quest window) but I wanted to report it anyway in case you want to take account in this with a scalating quest reward or something.

P.S: I dont want any item restoration, I did the exchange on purpose because the back is Unique and I was not able to get my 2nd from mail/m+ cache for that reason.

Best regards!

2 Likes

Same thing happened to me. I was aware of the possibility of the item not scaling, but I wanted to get the title. Did the exchange, got an 85ilvl cape back rather than the equivalent in ilvl.

Happened to me today. I was not aware it would not scale :frowning:
Somehow this needs to be fixed I think…

1 Like

I went to the trash pile to talk to Jani in Dazar(as Horde) and I’m not prompted with any quest to turn in the mantle. Is there something I’m missing like a quest chain from BFA I haven’t done yet?

1 Like

They recently hotfixed it so new S4 Trashmaster cloaks can’t be used for the turn-in.

That’s so lame, why would they even do that

2 Likes

Yeah. This explains why my friend got to do this, but I couldn’t. Thanks Blizzard!

Fixing things that aren’t broken is Blizzard’s mantra.

1 Like