Trash meta

this meta is the worst for healers, i have talked to numerous healers (all ranges of xp) and all of them are having a complete miserable time healing this garbage show. thanks for the trash activision.

4 Likes

I like it. Outside some really stupid melee comps its fun to heal.

lemme guess they are all suddenly good BFA wizard cleave healers

4 Likes

I like it okay. I feel like if I learn to find success in this meta on a non-optimum healing class that I’ll have probably learned a lot and will emerge the better for it. Only complaint I really have is the honor gains are so low in arena, feels like I have to spend at least a night or two doing RBGs even if I’m not in the mood to do them.

2 Likes

Good post OP. Now find me a single patch where the forums weren’t this exact level of dramatic for any point in wow history

11 Likes

SL PVP meta has been trash since day one, about time to make this statement

1 Like

Holy Paladin is absolutely fine. You guys always act like you are oppressed if you are not S+ Tier.

3 Likes

I’m not acting like anything. I’m just going by what every notable Hpal main, S2 guide, etc. has said about the class, at least where arena is concerned.

What is sub par about HPal? Mana efficiency? I don’t think so. Not unless you compare it to the history of HPal never using any Mana in Arena and outlasting everyone else.

Then again maybe your mana should suffer since you guys literally dont hard cast anything in arena. There should be a caveat.

My eyes just opened like 15 minutes ago, and you’re really trying to break my balls over repeating a pretty unanimous statement that’s been being made by people who know more about the class than I do? lol I don’t know man, go tell Borngood he doesn’t know what he’s talking about, I’m basically quoting people like him, Spacerat, Snowmixy, etc. (not to mention all the guides going into S2 showing Hpal as one of the worst healers for arena, etc.)

I have no point of reference because I don’t really do arena, I’m still fine in RBGs best I can tell–but apparently people who do know feel that way.

1 Like

I have never seen a season go by since I started doing Arenas in 6.1 where there weren’t these “this is the worst season/meta I have ever played” posts.

3 Likes

Wait, are you saying all of the guys who main HPal are complaining because they have to find openings to drink.

Ok now my mind is changed.

Like, HPal is exactly the same as it has always been. It’s just not leaps and bounds better than everyone else anymore.

If anything other healers are just on the same level now.

Holy Paladin looks like a bad Holy Priest right now.

I’m sure they’ll all be relieved to know that I helped bring you into the fold on the subject.

I think holy pali is okay right now and their skill element definitely shows.

Proper cooldown usage and management of mana is so important in pvp. It’s a bummer other classes like shaman and rdruid don’t have to care at the moment on some of the best parts of the game. Mana usage.

On my ele shaman I’m constantly astutely aware of my mana. Healing surge and totem take about one third of it in two globals.

1 Like

why go with a hpal ?? when a rsham 100k+ damage with earth ele. heal for more than a hpal also never run out of mana… and your saying hpal is ok ?

1 Like

I didn’t say they’re unplayable, I just said that since this is a hard meta for healers and I’m playing a class that’s supposed to be lower tier than others that it’s a good atmosphere to learn to improve in. I’m doing okay where I’m at in arena, though if I ever get much higher up on the ladder I may find myself experiencing the issues I’ve read about. Right now most of my games are 3 minutes or less–I don’t know if the higher the bracket increases the longer the games last or not.

1 Like

Games generally end in 3 minutes until pretty late in the season or higher rating where people don’t just Duke it out in the center of the map and kite.

That’s where holy pali will suffer. It will be a lot harder for a hpal once the game extends past the four minute mark as they will generally be oom and out of their bursts cds.

1 Like

Hpals is fine, been godtier for so long, mains are having withdrawals.

Same thing as bfa destro players who scream about locks now.

MW is still the worst healer atm

1 Like

Hpal is good rn. Not great like other healers, but certainly not bad. We’ll see how they are when the meta slows down

1 Like