Transport to SoD/World boss?

So you can only get it if you have done the raid?

Well, poopies to that. Not done the raid, not likely to, so I guess I get to slog through mobs like the casual commoner I am… :open_mouth:

2 Likes

You can still get there without the raid, but it’s in a different manner and it’s convoluted and stupid.

Fly from Korthia to Ve’nari. Take the quick travel thingy to Perdition Hold. Then take that quick travel thingy to Desmotaeron. But you’re not getting back. It’s one way.

2 Likes

Laaaaaaaaaaaaaame… could have just made it the portal flight path thing jeeeez

2 Likes

Yeah.

I try to keep up on the info, but sometimes, I miss things. Or I don’t understand how they work. While it seems like everyone else knows everything.

But this whole shortcut thing seemed so confusing, convoluted, and intertwined with so many machinations… I didn’t even begin to look into it. I just hoof my Characters there the old fashioned way.

The life of a Warlock means you usually have to get there on your own, to summon everyone else.

I wish Blizzard would communicate to the Players better. Maybe on the Forums? I mean, now I have a clue as to how I can acquire access to a short cut. I appreciate that a Blue responded. But some sort of clearer description of requirements would be great.

Thanks for the information, Kaivax. It will help, and it clears up confusion. It would be great if the super complex layers of systems and patches laid on top of each other, and disparate yet linked achievement requirements, were better defined.

1 Like

Well good to know, not super happy about having to do some LFR tho.

Just make sure to do it early. Longer you wait, the more likely you have fail groups. Even worth doing them backwards. Sylvanas, wing 3, wing 2 then wing 1

I love that most of the people having issues with the fact you need to do the raid are alliance players… Or at least seem to be posting on alliance characters…

Think it’s telling a story about the faction difference atm…

The majority of players of either faction are not raiders.

4 Likes

So this is like a port to the raid boss after you open it by going through the raid? Who are you catering to?

3 Likes

Well that really sucks.

1 Like

So I have to finish the Raid, to unlock the ability to get to the Raid?

1 Like

Not just that, to get access to a method that saves you a couple seconds and two or three clicks, since warping to Perdition Hold drops you in front of a Riftstone that takes you up there.

It seems… a little pointless.

When are you guys/girls there at Bliz going to understand that your player base plays this GAME for fun? When your under 1 mil subs and FF has 3 mil? I cleared N before the portal was available so I just figured that it came with the purchase from Venari. Then my wife (who doesn’t raid) bought it and no option for Desmotaeron. She tried doing quests for Venari and nope. So I had to check the net, Reddit then Wowhead and Icyviens then finally forums. Why in 2021 do we have to search for how to play your game? That stopped being fun in 2010. Also, as others have stated, why is it finally available AFTER you clear the raid?

1 Like

So…

We should have just been able to fly in the bloody maw.

Yes.

1 Like

A nice example why you and the team are really outta touch.

1 Like

I don’t get this OP… all you gotta do is click accept summon. One just always pops up for me.