Transmogs Not Showing

This is only happening on one character that I made a few days ago. It’s the toon I am posting on:

First the helm transmog disappeared, despite the fact that it would show up in the transmog window AND on my character on the character select screen. When I walked around the world, it wasn’t showing, it was simply hidden.

I tried a few things, but then I went to the barbershop and changed the hair style. Viola! Head transmog came back. The only problem was that it made my chest transmog disappear, and then that slot was stuck on hidden mode.

Next I went back to the transmog station and tried to apply my old outfit, no luck. Now the head and chest are stuck on “Hidden”

I’ve tried to delete the heirloom pieces and remake them, same effect. I’ve done /reload ui, and I’ve done the renaming of UI folders according to advice I found on a different thread on the same subject. I’ve also performed a game repair from the battlenet window.

Again, it’s only this toon. Other toons on this server and other servers are unaffected.

Did you use this toon to do the free-tshirt mini holiday on Friday? If you picked up the free Tshirt from the ground it gives a 5 day buff that removes your helm, gloves, cloak, chest and bracers. It looks like you are just wearing a tshirt.

9 Likes

From what I can see of the character, that appears to be exactly what the issue is.

Dahlia, if you click the buff off your gear should show up again. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you both! That’s what it is.

4 Likes