Transmogging Fishing Poles

Can we get the ability to Transmog our fishing poles to different fishing poles in the game?
It would be cool if I could have the legion fishing pole look like the Arcanite or the Kallu’ak fishing pole.

6 Likes

+1
I’ve never liked the look of the Underlight Angler, but I use it because it has the most utility. This dropped for me in Mechagon, and I very much prefer its looks.

1 Like

I’d love to use

as my fishing pole appearance.

Well, that opens up another hole in the transmog system: not being able to use the appearances of common-quality items. I have a bank alt that’s now an active character, but I’d love to mog his appearance to the set of bank alt white-quality gear he used to wear when he was just standing around in the Org bank.

3 Likes

You’re right–there are quite a few whites and even grays with unique appearances. I’d like to be able to use them, too. I found some nice looks when I did an all grays outfit challenge. (I had to farm them too, lol.)

2 Likes

I definitely agree with this.
I have many nice looking poles but they are stuck on only a few characters.
Since some of them were fished-up randomly- it’s a bit much to expect my other toons to have the same luck.