Transmog will be available please & think about blood elfs?

Will transmog be available please ? I really hope so …

No. #nochanges

4 Likes

You mean there’s no transmogs ? Or you meant the blood elfs ?

No and no.

This has been confirmed long time ago.
If they ever release TBC Classic you will get blood elves.

I doubt they will ever go up to Cataclysm though so don’t expect to see transmogs elsewhere than retail.

4 Likes

Oh I see , thanks for the information buddy :blush::+1:

1 Like

there’s orb of deception to become opposite faction, furbolg stick to become a furbolg, pirate fish, and skeleton potion from tanaris. i dont remember others. i think the one for bloodelfs was added in tbc.

UGH No way they’d add Blood elves without Adding Cell phones. Seriously, those blood elf men and woman are just Barbie girls in a Barbie world, how they gonna get to the nail saloon without phones?!

Now, while this is a meanless troll post i will Take the time to ask for your support. DID YOU KNOW blizzard MAY NOT RELEASE RP-PVP servers? Yes… Grim news, but with YOUR HELP it may be possible.

Think not of the RPers and PVPers, but of the Children…

3 Likes

Troll alert.

No probs happy to help.

1 Like

Report and move on

2 Likes

Guy’s it was an question as I’ve joined world of Warcraft on TBC so am asking about blood elfs and transmog

Lmao, wait you where serious? Well that’s… Not normal, anyway no Transmog has been proven it WILL NOT MAKE IT INTO Vanilla. Blood elves came in BC And the Vanilla models (High elves.) look VERY VERY Different…

Understand we aren’t trying to bully or pick on you. It’s just that every other day we have a troll who just wants to be malice and come here with these topics. We all love you, and we are all friends.

I do agree on RP-PVP by the way

No transmogs, and you’ll have to wait for Classic:Burning Crusade to get BElfs.

1 Like

Thanks for the info :blush:

Yes, this.

Your gear will have to be mismatched and unstylish again

1 Like

I’ll take your troll and raise you the fact that I loved the RP-PVP experience but hate the more competitive plain PvP servers. There’s only one remedy, and it’s RP-PVP.

It will not. Blizzard has been very clear with the launch design of the game.

1 Like