Transmog Thread : Flaunt Your Stuff

It has been far, far too long since we had one of these.

Grab your alts, put on your clownsuit, drag through your transmog sets for your best set, and go nuts.

Tunthar here was always intended as one of the Death Knights raised during the Legion Invasion and hasn’t been very happy about not only dying, but not getting the final rest in the Light he thought he was going to get.

Tried to mix a bunch of different sets to make a good Death Knight of the Frost Style, not quite sold on the gloves, but I think they work well with the green/purple/blue colour scheme.

3 Likes

Sarestha was raised as a death knight during the original DK starting experience, but pretty damn near immediately after her death - she was one of the Scarlet Crusade defenders of New Avalon/Havenshire.

I’ve told the story tons of times on the forums before, so for the sake of not boring everyone to death I’ll be brief: Once she regained her free will she really wrestled with her Scarlet background, until she encountered the Forsaken; a nation of free-willed undead Lordaeronians (mostly). In her own mind she had a revelation and changed her ways, but in reality her fanatical devotion to Lordaeron merely switched sides - she discarded the Scarlets as the rightful successors of Lordaeron, and decided the Forsaken were the true heirs of the Kingdom. This led her to have a pet hate for her old Scarlet comrades, who she regarded as traitors and persecutors, destroying the “true” inheritors of Lordaeron, the victims of the Scourge, the Forsaken.

As such her set was deliberately crafted to be an affront to her former comrades - a mockery of the Scarlet Paladin she used to be - proudly embracing the fact that she was now one of “the dead”, covered in skulls and wielding her necromantic runeblade. She even used to retain her Scarlet tabard, just to offend the Scarlet Crusade, though she long since swapped it out for a Horde tabard.

Anyway, here she is, in all her heretical glory.

3 Likes

Until they add armor dyes this will forever be my favorite plate set. I know it isn’t super creative. But its perfect for me. Plus skulls! It’s not what I see him fighting in though:

4 Likes

This is. He is a warrior that relies more on agility and technique than brute strength. Also there isn’t a plate set that is tribalistic enough for me. I wish we could mix and match armor classes, though I get why not. But this is the closest I can get to how I picture him on the battlefield.

I’ve worn the same leather pants for years, mate!
Bespoke Amani leathercraft!
Come check out my discography!
Profile - Scardust-wyrmrest-accord - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

1 Like

Strike a Pose!

1 Like

Strike a Pose!

1 Like

I’m sorry, but your library card is expired.
< smacks a ruler against the desk >

8 Likes

I landed on ‘light clothing that conveys Huojin first and foremost, fill the rest out with Team Red swag’. I am pleased with the outcome. The only real change I made was to the fur color from ash grey to the blueish-charcoal.

Older Pic, but higher resolution: https://i.imgur.com/yelXwVG.jpg

2 Likes

Waves Loving the responses, people.

What happens to the Average Everybody who finds themselves as one of the Damned, can no longer enjoy the simple comforts of life and is shunned by their living friends and family?

Go Hard. Because literally the worst has happened.

Go explore those spooky woods. Shoot strange creatures in the face. Go fight a rampaging Dragon that’s setting fire to that one tavern where you actually got a free beer once or twice. Hey … hey this makes a ton of money! Why did nobody … oh. Ooooooooooh.

And he’s never looked back since.

1 Like

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/moon-guard/royaldespair

my Forsaken Nazgul-esque mog

2 Likes

POV: A rogue has their dagger held at your throat.

My Scholar who uses Fel Magic but is decidedly, NOT evil or powerhungry.

Death Knight

10 Likes

Behold, my guilty pleasure.

Shirtless Orc Warriors

Not certain if I ever will make him a proper RP character, but I do love the concept of a Mag’har who idolised the warrior culture of the Orcs, comes to Azeroth and gets a very blunt introduction to what that warrior culture has done to the Orcs, and the Horde in general, and is now stuck trying to figure out what to do now.

That or he’s been with the Horde since Burning Crusade and is a Mag’har from Outland, like most of my Mag’har Orcs are, because the Mag’har Recruitment Scenario was stupid and dumb and completely ruined Warlords and the potential to go back to Timey-Wimey Wibbly-Wobbly Shenanigans because certain individuals had a burning lust for …

Shirtless Male Orcs.

:fearful:

1 Like

A simple mog for a simple lass; her motto could be have gun, will travel.

Shelagh is my first proper dwarf so I decided to start with the basics: she’s a member of the Explorers’ League by hobby & a gunsmith by trade. As for the mog, well, redhead in green is a trope for a reason. :star_struck:

2 Likes

Crikey! You’re the spitting image of my little roo Dinbi.

1 Like

I been fishing for the squid mount on this character so I put him in appropriate fishing themed transmog outfit.

1 Like

I love the Victory Screech Draenei has become Ahab for the sake of the Great Squid he hunts.

For Yuzz here, I wanted something simple but that still evoked the feel of a fighter from a tropical environment, something that felt like it came from the steaming jungles of Zandalar but had adapted somewhat to the necessities of adventuring. An explorer more than a warrior, but still able to hold their own if need be. Something that embraced the ancient culture and themes of the last true bastion of Troll culture, undimmed from the era of the Twin Empires.

Instead, I got my dock worker-turned-fighter, Yuzz.

1 Like

I’m a Grossbuster 'cuz bizness is good in the afterlife, heh

SO much slime

2 Likes

Me, now, I’m from down the Dustwallow bayou, sha. Went exploring in the back of the Horde section of Dalaran and ran into this ol’ boy who tol’ me “You go kill you a mess of Alliance and bring me proof, and I’ll give you this here fancy armor”. So, that’s exactly what I done. Got me this fancy armor here, and I’m very proud of it.

1 Like

Just a good ol’ horde style drip.

Axe in one hand, and some trusty knuckle dusters in the other. You were expecting to get hit with the axe, but not with the lightning imbued fist to the jaw.

Also, shirtless orc gang.

2 Likes