Transmog needs to be in BC , here's why

Because you’re already changing Burning Crusade in a plethora of other ways.

May as well just give people the option to have the gearset they like most. Transmog hurts the game much less than the boosty boosts.

Hear hear?

This is an interesting opinion.

Personally, I really dislike transmog, and don’t care much about boosts, but that’s just my opinion.

I’d love to hear your thoughts on what you like about transmogrification, and why you feel boosts hurt the game.

This post on the other forums describes exactly how I feel about Boosts. Considering it’s a money grab and was most likely forced upon Blizzard by Activi$ion, there’s nothing we can really do. So, i’d like to get as much out of this “Some Changes” modo they’re using as I can.

how about we add mythic + dungeons too at this point.

2 Likes

Why not, I mean they’re already changing the games core. If they’re going to mess up, may as well go BIG!!

That post comes across as sort of playing the victim because of what others are doing, imo. Pretty lame.

If you’re worried that people won’t play with you while you’re leveling, but don’t actively do anything about it, then just look for people who are doing something about it, like forming their own groups/leveling guilds, etc. and join them.

Nay nay

2 Likes

i get what youre saying but no

Absolutely not. Literally the only reason why I’m paying for a WoW subscription is because I can play real WoW without being bothered by the abomination that is retail. I’m not quite ‘no changes’, but I want nothing to do with Classic resembling retail any more than it already does.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.