Transgender day of visibility

No rules broken, but multiple threads of the same thing is getting ridiculous.

No one’s saying he shouldn’t get what he’s asking for. Just saying making multiple threads about the same thing isn’t helping him get more on his side, it’s just pushing people away from what he’s trying to do.

One thread is all that’s needed. If needed it can be extended.

Ok my mistake…Making multiple/duplicate threads about same thing is breaking a rule.

2 Likes

It’s spam. Every day with this topic. Then he abuses his alts to like his own posts and to flag bomb other posts.

15 Likes

As a genuine trans person, I want the OPs account banned along with all their alts.

There is some trans visibility, OP.

30 Likes

oh this is gonna end well

5 Likes

Sure, just organize an event and run it. Or do you need Blizzard to hold your hand to do that?

2 Likes

Proudmore has events to celebrate pride all the time

I’ve had toons in that server, there are an awesome community of welcoming and helpful ppl .

I have a trans friend in another server and she was struggling on her main server finding like minded ppl to play with. She went to proudmore and is very happy with her guild.

7 Likes

that sounds lovely actually.

1 Like

Have to agree 100%, No character’s on the server but out of every dungeon/raid run I’ve been in with people from Proudmore I have never had a bad experience with anyone.
Believe me there’s been time’s where it’s been warranted for them to aggravated with my mess ups. But nope, just helping me or other’s to get through it.

That’s messed up. LGBT people don’t deserve hate at all. But asking for everything to revolve around them in game is too much

4 Likes

It’s honestly lovely that it got like…officially recognized. That struck me on a level I didn’t think it would.
Like…they just told the whole country we’re here. That’s awesome.
:transgender_flag: Happy trans visibility day. <3

8 Likes

It is worth celebrating, even if OP be trollin’

9 Likes

Seriously, do people not get tired of trolling with this? sheesh

7 Likes

Honestly - like these people are kinda going full circle in their trolling efforts.:joy::joy:
It’s obvious - but also like…yeah! This was actually a cool thing!!

4 Likes

Wait, Transgender people were invisible before?

11 Likes

Damnit! I know these are troll posts, but I go back and forth in deciding on my reply because I like the OPs idea. To troll the troll or to make a serious reply, that is the question.

:dancer:

3 Likes

there is a reason why you are getting flagged so much, everything that happens in the real world does not need to come into a video game. you are a passionate person this ive noticed and your time might be spent actually bringing light to others at some other venue. be well take care.

1 Like

I know you think you’re championing your cause, but at this point (perhaps even earlier,) you are only undermining it.

The best thing if you truly do care, and not about yourself, is at least let one post state your thoughts, and let it go, let it sink in for those that care.

People are well aware and will come out to real world parades and gatherings to support, and perhaps even educate themselves.

This continual shoving it in the face, down unwilling throats is NOT helpful.

3 Likes

I know
I’ve tried to be nice and suggest things to help, megathread, joining already established communities, servers ect.

I’ve even suggested just trying a new approach but I am always met with venom and distain.

4 Likes

Right? Care for some popcorn?

11 Likes

Yeah, don’t you love the current world we live in? Can’t even be critical without all the various -ist words coming out.

Hell, I don’t care if this guy was making post demanding free ice cream every single day. There just comes a point you got to mute/block someone if they are going to spend every single day making the same damn topic. Let them live in their little echo chamber.

Needless to say, I think you guys know what I’ve done.

6 Likes