Transferring to ED and Wanting a Guild

Hey there people of Emerald Dream,

I was going to take advantage of the discount for character services and finally make a move over to ED. I’ll be a 113 warrior, but I can max out soon so I’m not worried in that regard, and I was wondering if there was a guild that kind of fit in with what I’m about to say:

• I’m interested in all types of content, whether it be PvP, PvE, or RP. I’m not really that into heroic/mythic raiding, but if I am ever invited I will honor it and try my best. I do like to run mythic keys, though some affixes really tear me apart. I also like to do mog and achieve runs. The PvP side is just something I dabble with, but I will for sure try it more often since I’m picking my warrior back up. RP is something I’m newly considering, but I have a feeling I could have fun with it and respect the rules/nature of whoever I RP with. I don’t write many characters, but I do have ideas, and they’re mainly serious with little silliness, I really don’t like to meme on RP all that much. Anyway I won’t keep you here for too long (if you kept reading) but I hope to hear from you all soon!
2 Likes

Hello there, aeriera is working on getting this doc updated its a list of the guilds that filled out the survey and submitted it hope this aids ya

1 Like

Always looking for new people to play with. Which faction will you be on?

I was mainly leaning alliance, but I can give horde some thought. I haven’t made the transfer yet so I’ve got some time.

That’s fine it just helps ppl know where you might be looking, but would look at the link above by Acialga it has a good listing for what some of the guilds, and see which match you interest.

Was tryin find the discord thread too but im so tired im just not seeing it

I went looking for both the alliance and horde discords. I will also be looking at the doc now and as it updates :slight_smile:

The discord links and community links for both Horde and Alliance are listed in the Horde Events PSA thread.

I can not always bump it due to forum posting guidelines. But those and the great spreadsheet of guilds by Aeriera will give you a good rundown.

We cant wait to see you in game!

1 Like

Stop into the ED Alliance RP Discord! Lots of great people in there. Most of the guilds are on there and provide some info on what they’re about.

Here’s a link to my guild’s website, we’re Kul Tiran themed but we have an occupational division called the Marine Corps of Engineers if you prefer to play Gnomes. We mostly RP and RP-PvP, but we do run some M+ keys and occasionally Normal-difficulty raids (nothing too serious).

https://www.kultirasmarines.com/introduction

More or less a TL;DR version -

Oh no I was going to be a human, but I just forgot I was posting on a gnome character, but the content you guys do sounds okay to me, I’ll def put a message in your channel on the discord :slight_smile:

Sounds good!

Be sure to pop into the Alliance and Horde RP Discords, lots of great people to meet and talk to in there as well.

Alliance RP Discord - https://discord.gg/9kjuD6P

Horde RP Discord - https://discord.gg/CmRHmE8

2 Likes

I suppose I will agree with Nearo. He is kind of cool for an Alliance Human Paladin.
/moo

We do have awesome discords where we plan stuff together, and sometimes do things together.

1 Like