Transferring from different servers

Quick Question;
Are you able to transfer characters from different classic servers to the same TBC server?

Just wondering because I want to level another character (NOT BOOSTING) and the server I’m on doesn’t have a lot of players to do this with.

No.

You can’t, huh? Then perhaps you can explain how the transfers are going to work… are they just copy/pasting the current servers?

It’s explained in the official post:

WHAT HAPPENS WITH REALMS?

Here’s how it works…. Existing realms will patch with the new Burning Crusade Classic content. If you choose to experience all of the new content, everything for your character remains the same including your realm, guild, and more — but you’ll have access to the Burning Crusade Classic and all the updates that come with it.

If you choose to have a character remain in WoW Classic, it will be available to play on a new Classic Era realm. These new realms are available as a new game client in the Battle.net desktop app. Friends from your original realm who also choose to play on the Classic Era realm will join you on the same realm. Your friends list will continue to be available no matter where you end up.

Realm names will remain the same for both Burning Crusade Classic and Classic Era realms and player characters will exist as they are before the pre-expansion patch on both era types.

1 Like

Thank you, I was looking for this and couldn’t find it.

1 Like

That’s what the forums are for friend! Just a bunch of friendly community members having conversations and helping each other out :heart:

1 Like

You can transfer servers, period.

When it happens, they will split the servers. Every server will have a TBC version and a Classic-only version. So your character can continue on either one without transferring.

But if you decide to transfer servers, you can do that. Either a TBC server to another TBC server, or a CE server to another CE server.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.